All things TCB ⚔️💗: DEFUNCT - use Charts Thread

BenG

ARTPOPster 1,180
On 7/15/2022 at 10:57 AM, DonnieDarko said:

This is not the same stage. First catwalk is different, and i think on "gaga's" stage those circles on sides are actually full screens

A Popster Is Born 17,167
On 7/15/2022 at 12:14 PM, Nemanja said:

This is not the same stage. First catwalk is different, and i think on "gaga's" stage those circles on sides are actually full screens

The stage is def different but the circles look very similiar. That’s weird, that’s suspicious.

On 7/15/2022 at 3:38 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Imagine having classics in your disco only to close with the dud HMH 

I still love her tho

I think its the encore, like Shallow at enigma. Probably "closes" with Rain on Me. Which makes sense. 

On 7/15/2022 at 8:02 AM, DonnieDarko said:

The cricles are similiar, that’s all. Did you read our convo?

Yeah. But even then, some circles are missing. I wonder if those circles slide up and down to reveal something. All of the "insiders" were saying 🛸🛸🛸 and that the stage moves. I wonder if those circle panels slide up and down revealing different settings behind them. Like the stage is the "flying saucer", and when we get to a locale those panels are raised and we are "there" at whatever setting we're traveling to. The panels then come down so they can change the setting behind them for another act, and then they're raised back up after an Interlude. Or kinda how they do it at the Grammys with the 2 stages. One side is being performed in while the other side is being set up and readied. I dunno, just thinking. 🤔🤔🤔

Like the circles kinda look ufo-ish. And I thought it was looking like stone, but maybe it's supposed to look like metal? Thinking thinking. 🤔 

Edited by Imtired1616

• BenG changed the title to All things TCB ⚔️💗: DEFUNCT - use Charts Thread