Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 38,847
On 7/28/2022 at 5:45 PM, Aloe said:

Omfg Beyoncé’s vocals on Virgo’s groove is so gorgeous and sensual… this is something gaga cannot do at all so Beyoncé fans really won 

OGH ammo :applause:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,890
On 7/28/2022 at 5:36 PM, Miaou said:

3 songs above 1M daily streams and almost 10 songs above 500K daily streams :applause: 

less than 40M streams for DSN reaching 2B streams :applause:

pop queen :applause:
spacer.png

I’m glad these  are posted so we can keep track of prisoner/BMH see if ROM is outstreaming it :billiecat: and I think ms. Heart is coming for Shallow but shallow will eventually outlast 

ot:

New Bey album + Hand #50 on TTH = removed for 2 Bey sing.

monsters start #HandStays Twitter trend so Hand doesn’t fall at the final hurdle  to BeyPaul-ola

Pop-a-911-ster 38,991
On 7/28/2022 at 5:45 PM, Aloe said:

Omfg Beyoncé’s vocals on Virgo’s groove is so gorgeous and sensual… this is something gaga cannot do at all so Beyoncé fans really won 

why do most of your posts have to contain jabs towards Gaga? 

• thanks 6

ARTPOPster 1,335
On 7/29/2022 at 12:49 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

Beyond my dislike of HMH, I think gaga has played to her strengths of loud vocals which I guess y’all enjoy :enigma:I personally like her softer vocals from back then where she still had nuance but now it’s all powerhouse vocals which is so boring to listen to 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,991
On 7/28/2022 at 5:53 PM, Aloe said:

Beyond my dislike of HMH, I think gaga has played to her strengths of loud vocals which I guess y’all enjoy :enigma:I personally like her softer vocals from back then where she still had nuance but now it’s all powerhouse vocals which is so boring to listen to 

You could've just complimented Beyoncé is all I'm saying

• paws up 1
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 474
On 7/29/2022 at 12:45 AM, Aloe said:

On 7/29/2022 at 12:49 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

fight-funny.gif

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,335
On 7/29/2022 at 12:56 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

You could've just complimented Beyoncé is all I'm saying

But why not? These are valid criticisms that I have of gaga which I got reminded of when I listened to Virgo’s groove because I always wanted to her to change up her singing styles.

It’s also not fadga daily where I have to keep my opinions so cute :icant: 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,991
On 7/28/2022 at 6:00 PM, Ms I am a local said:

@HoldMyOreos. There is new merch too but... WELL :shakes: Pricey and not that impressive in their design tbh

It's robbery :mess:

I can just pay like 5€ to get some Chromatica pic printed on a shirt and get similar results :icant:

But maybe the hype from the show will lead me to make the questionable choice of buying something? We'll see! 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,991
On 7/28/2022 at 6:03 PM, Aloe said:

But why not? These are valid criticisms that I have of gaga which I got reminded of when I listened to Virgo’s groove because I always wanted to her to change up her singing styles.

It’s also not fadga daily where I have to keep my opinions so cute :icant: 

I really don't want to start a discussion about this but I feel like a lot of your posts here involve either a) discrediting her achievements b)putting down her abilities or art. You have to admit that's a little strange from a fan on a fanpage, of course valid criticism is okay but there's a difference imo. 

ARTPOPster 1,335
On 7/29/2022 at 1:05 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

a) discrediting her achievements b)putting down her abilities or art. You have to admit that's a little strange from a fan on a fanpage, of course valid criticism is okay but there's a difference imo. 

I believe you’re referring to my comment where I said any main pop girl (besides Katy) could also succeed in the dance genre? I still stand by this fact though.

It doesn’t mean I think Gaga’s accomplishment aren’t great because she did pioneer dance music but let’s face it the fact that Chromatica can get so many weeks in the top 10 of the dance charts when it’s sales were so abysmal shows how small the chart is. 

A Popster Is Born 14,837
On 7/29/2022 at 1:04 AM, ViviLittleM said:

When you have 360 degrees stage Yoü win

Wait.. his tour is called Mathematics? :dead:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,136
x3
On 7/28/2022 at 8:04 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Ed’s tickets are mega cheap

Who would pay for buying a ticket to see him live? He has 0 stage charisma 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,847
On 7/28/2022 at 6:13 PM, little legend said:

Who would pay for buying a ticket to see him live? He has 0 stage charisma 

855,253 and counting

Pop-a-911-ster 38,991
On 7/28/2022 at 6:13 PM, Aloe said:

I believe you’re referring to my comment where I said any main pop girl (besides Katy) could also succeed in the dance genre? I still stand by this fact though.

It doesn’t mean I think Gaga’s accomplishment aren’t great because she did pioneer dance music but let’s face it the fact that Chromatica can get so many weeks in the top 10 of the dance charts when it’s sales were so abysmal shows how small the chart is. 

You completely missed the point :icant:

ARTPOPster 1,194
On 7/28/2022 at 6:45 PM, Aloe said:

main reason i dont like this album is her vocals. her over-vocalizing every song and in one point it start to be annoying

Pop-a-911-ster 38,847
On 7/28/2022 at 6:14 PM, BenG said:

Who would pay for buying a ticket to see him live?

On 7/28/2022 at 6:19 PM, little legend said:

I didn't ask

for a free ride?

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers
  • corvus albus locked this topic
  • joesuda unpinned this topic