LG7 Predictions & Hopes

ScottieDottie

A Popster Is Born 10,165

My hope is for it to be dance music. Its the genre that fits Gaga the best and it clrearly has more commercial appeal. That said, I am still here for whatever she tries next. I just hope she can deliver better music videos. Chromatica was a step in the right direction but its still far from her best videos (2009-11)

Edited by Doncho
  • paws up 1

Time for her Ray Of Light era

Serving vocals, great production, deep lyrics, smooth EDM + positive vibes.

Producers : anyone positive and stable that could lift her up and save her current healthy mind. No specific names. Here for new producers.

No shade but not here for DJWS messy and 'toxic' vibes honestly. 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,591
On 9/19/2022 at 1:33 AM, WildAmerican said:

I feel like nature has been a consistent theme for her recently, and maybe after what happened in Miami she'll be in a place to write seriously about nature / related topics

FORCE OF NATURE would be an amazing album title for her.

On 9/19/2022 at 7:10 AM, boobatella said:

hopefully we’ll hear some disco/rock influences and dance music

this

Pop-a-911-ster 38,591

As far as prediction goes I just feel like she has been hinting at the nature/life theme for a while now, which might be related to LG7 so that's a possibility.

When it comes to hopes I would love her to do a full glam-rock/disco album, disregarding genre I would really like just something with dynamic production, many instruments and just songs with instrumentals that have time to breathe and are unpredictable. 

Popster to Popster 3,792

Theme-wise, i think it may be something with the nature and life. 

As far as hopes, I'd love her to now do urban/r&b with some rock on it. 

I don't know what to expect for LG7 but I do agree that I could be nature theme because it's what she's been teasing since last year. She did mention last year's interview the she's evolving and I also think it could be a rebirth theme because what she said in the V Magazine interview recently.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,591

So I'm going to try to illustrate using songs/performances/videos what I would like LG7 to be sound and aesthetic wise. Like I said above a glam-rock type of sound would be to my taste, but I also think it would make sense in the context of her career: it's a sound that inspired her immensely, and she has dabbled in in a few times, especially during TF-M early days, I also think it could be a way to possibly bridge her 2 fanbases a.k.a. dance-pop music and the ballad/analog music fans she connected with during Joanne and moreso ASIB. 

So, for the sound the moodboard is analog music with electronic touches, a lot of funk and soul, hopefully the songs that I link give a more or less cohesive image of what that would be: 

As for the aesthetics I envision sleek modern outfits like the ones she's lately been sporting so the moodboard would be something like this:

Lady Gaga Drips in Molten Gold Metallics, Blood Stains and Edgy Outfits on  First Night of Chromatica Ball Tour - Ironity

Imagem

Imagem

What do y'all think? 

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
On 9/28/2022 at 11:55 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

So I'm going to try to illustrate using songs/performances/videos what I would like LG7 to be sound and aesthetic wise. Like I said above a glam-rock type of sound would be to my taste, but I also think it would make sense in the context of her career: it's a sound that inspired her immensely, and she has dabbled in in a few times, especially during TF-M early days, I also think it could be a way to possibly bridge her 2 fanbases a.k.a. dance-pop music and the ballad/analog music fans she connected with during Joanne and moreso ASIB. 

So, for the sound the moodboard is analog music with electronic touches, a lot of funk and soul, hopefully the songs that I link give a more or less cohesive image of what that would be: 

As for the aesthetics I envision sleek modern outfits like the ones she's lately been sporting so the moodboard would be something like this:

Lady Gaga Drips in Molten Gold Metallics, Blood Stains and Edgy Outfits on  First Night of Chromatica Ball Tour - Ironity

Imagem

Imagem

What do y'all think? 

THIS ALL THE WAY

• yaas, gaga 1