What's Your Theory For The New Vegas Pop Show?

JJ Monster

What is your theory for the new Vegas pop show? I know it maybe to far to know but it is interesting an thing to think about. My theory is it could be two different things, it could be the original concept of Enigma or it could be Chromatica related because she could use the map as a story line or it could be anything. Only thing that has been confirmed recently that the Chromatica songs will be in the show, Though someone did put out an interesting point that considering Gaga didn't put any ARTPOP songs at the Chromatica Ball show. That the new Vegas show could be ARTPOP Act II related. What do you guys think?

Lady Gaga's 'ENIGMA' Residency Concept Art Drafts - Little Monsters Official          تويتر \ Thuno Mono على تويتر: "This is my Re-visualization of Chromatica Map  which is included in Gaga's new gatefold vinyl... @ladygaga @GagaMyanmar  @ladygaganownet #Chromatica #Chromatica_Map https://t.co/aA1RREqv7v"

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,693

I don't think that was the reason she didn't put ARTPOP songs on TCB. She just went with the more successfull albums because it was a stadium tour. Hoping that visually the new vegas pop show is more in the vein of TCB than in the vein of Enigma. Also hoping that it somehow clues us into LG7 era. 

• paws up 1

On 9/27/2022 at 1:28 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

I don't think that was the reason she didn't put ARTPOP songs on TCB. She just went with the more successfull albums because it was a stadium tour. Hoping that visually the new vegas pop show is more in the vein of TCB than in the vein of Enigma. Also hoping that it somehow clues us into LG7 era. 

It's possible that we might get a small of LG7 during in the new Vegas show.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1