Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/8/2022 at 12:11 PM, Andreu said:

HMH instead of Shallow? :rip:

On 12/8/2022 at 12:12 PM, corvus albus said:

There's only space for one ballad and it will be ARUTW :ohhh:

I forgot about Shallow :icant:

I'm too DarkbawpsGa oriented right now, I just chose a random HacGa song :icant:

Lady-Gaga-the-First-Woman-to-Star-in-a-T

• lol 1

On 12/8/2022 at 11:11 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

Not rumors about another Gagabowl :icant:

Delusional me thought about this 2 nights ago, but if it does happen, it won't be until 2025 since NFL alternates between pop girls and male-centric acts. We should have LG7 lead by then.

Rain On Me - Alejandro - Judas - HMH - LG7 Lead Here we go R6dQ3LD.png

Imagine LG7 in Spring/Summer 2024, Joker 2 and sountrack in the fall, Super Bowl 2025, and then awards season for all of the above. A DREAM. :giveup:

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,679

nn when LMU gets nominated and Rihanna's name is nowhere in sight, getting TIHTY Emmy Beyoncé'd Dreamgirls :billie:

At the same time, as Coogler puts it, Rihanna was “coming up for air” after taking a sabbatical to become a mother. Coogler had reached out to the artist several times before, getting a polite, “She’s not really doing music, but let’s stay in touch,” signal from her management. But now, after the trailer, she wanted in, and added some words and “her flavor,”* says Coogler.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-features/wakanda-forever-how-ryan-coogler-created-black-panther-1235265311/

• lol 1