Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/12/2022 at 5:33 PM, Arturo said:

It sucks that the Xmas holiday is on a Saturday/Sunday. That means even once Christmas is over the 26th and these songs fall we still have the 12/23-12/29 tracking week to sit through :rip:

Would be so nice if the 26th was a Friday for a fresh new tracking week. But of course it isn’t given our luck.

Tuesday 27th TTH add in the middle, with movement to Top10 on Friday 30th for better New Year's Eve impact would be really nice :enigma:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,689

When I have to admit that JnD is an atrocious song I pat myself on the back with BTW’s deluxe songs to_make_the_worst_seem_better.mp3

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,593
On 12/12/2022 at 4:38 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Not Italian TV news talking about the BM challenge and showing ukrainian soldiers dancing to it I’m screaming

Promo is Promo gretchen-fazenda.gif

Spoiler

JgzV.gif

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,971
On 12/12/2022 at 5:04 PM, danwasd said:

When I have to admit that JnD is an atrocious song I pat myself on the back with BTW’s deluxe songs to_make_the_worst_seem_better.mp3

I'm always amazed at how you and I have the exact opposite taste :icant:

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 429
On 12/12/2022 at 3:38 PM, Arturo said:

Where’s the live counter? Do we seriously wait for the counter update every day when there’s a live counter out there? 

Only people at the back end of Spotify can see it, or the artists. I think when people like chart data tweet stats before songs display crossing 100M it's based on an estimate.

Edited by radio
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,035
On 12/12/2022 at 10:38 PM, Arturo said:

Where’s the live counter? Do we seriously wait for the counter update every day when there’s a live counter out there? 

There's no live counter :icant: even for artists, this is only available for the first week of release.

we know these tweets are just for engagement

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1