Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 17,282
On 10/9/2022 at 12:58 PM, ARTPOP said:

Am i the only one who has no idea what triggered this whole catalogue boost?! What happened

Def not the only one but it seems that it’s not only Gaga, many artists are experiencing this. 

On 10/9/2022 at 12:48 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

I repeat: Teenage Dream smashed, not Katy

This narrative doesn't make much sense. Katy was massive back then, she didnt have a fanbase or actual talent like Gaga to back it up once she lost her main producer so she flopped, quite simple. 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,105
x3

Chromatica era

iTunes: 

Stupid Love: N/A

Rain On Me: N/A

911: N/A

Spotify:

Rain On Me:  #7 Malta (-1)

Stupid Love #155 Malta (-27)

YouTube:

Shazam:

Deezer:

Spoiler

Thank you Stupid Love:applause: being a lead single really saved this era:applause:

A Popster Is Born 11,872
On 10/9/2022 at 11:58 AM, ARTPOP said:

Am i the only one who has no idea what triggered this whole catalogue boost?! What happened

I have a theory that it’s ‘unholy’ smashing as hard as it is, as well as ‘Cuff It’ push, I think if people listen to these songs and let their Spotify run Gaga/Katy/Rihanna are deffo gonna pop up with their dance-pop classics, particularly Sam and Kim as their LGBTQ artists Gaga would be definitely in their ‘if you liked that why not try this’. 

On 10/9/2022 at 12:58 PM, ARTPOP said:

Well, the songs that are getting new peaks could be explained through TikTok, like Alejandro or LoveGame, but yeah, I think the unholy theory by @ItsGenuineGuy09 makes sense too. People maybe are starting to be interested in 2010s pop music's sound again. At the end of the day, the musical trends in music are cyclical, first it was the 80s music, now it's 2010s sound perhaps.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 15,236
On 10/9/2022 at 1:11 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Well, the songs that are getting new peaks could be explained through TikTok, like Alejandro or LoveGame, but yeah, I think the unholy theory by @ItsGenuineGuy09 makes sense too. People maybe are starting to be interested in 2010s pop music's sound again. At the end of the day, the musical trends in music are cyclical, first it was the 80s music, now it's 2010s sound perhaps.

hi bestie any update on tiktok? Does Alejandro still have chance or is it peaking?

On 10/9/2022 at 1:11 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Time for Gaga to return to her TFM / BTW vibes for LG7 I guess

A Popster Is Born 11,872
On 10/9/2022 at 12:11 PM, Ms I am a local said:

yeah, I think the unholy theory by @ItsGenuineGuy09 makes sense too. People maybe are starting to be interested in 2010s pop music's sound again. At the end of the day, the musical trends in music are cyclical, first it was the 80s music, now it's 2010s sound perhaps.

Kim does hyper-pop is very much an LGBTQ artist; she’s doing 8.9m sreams - and 8m of those to Holy - I think they’d definitely end up going to Gaga if they wanted to carry on dancing round their bedroom, rather than her own discography   💋

• yaas, gaga 1

On 10/9/2022 at 1:12 PM, Replay said:

hi bestie any update on tiktok? Does Alejandro still have chance or is it peaking?

Well, tbh, the numbers are not impressive at all, overall. I could make an update later on, because it takes quite a long time to track all of the sounds for all of the trends that I did some days ago :dead:

A Popster Is Born 15,236
On 10/9/2022 at 1:27 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Well, tbh, the numbers are not impressive at all, overall. I could make an update later on, because it takes quite a long time to track all of the sounds for all of the trends that I did some days ago :dead:

let's pray ti gets second wind then

• paws up 1

On 10/9/2022 at 2:02 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I have a theory that it’s ‘unholy’ smashing as hard as it is, as well as ‘Cuff It’ push, I think if people listen to these songs and let their Spotify run Gaga/Katy/Rihanna are deffo gonna pop up with their dance-pop classics, particularly Sam and Kim as their LGBTQ artists Gaga would be definitely in their ‘if you liked that why not try this’. 

Interesting...

A Popster Is Born 11,872
On 10/9/2022 at 12:22 PM, monketsharona said:

Time for Gaga to return to her TFM / BTW vibes for LG7 I guess

Rihanna’s ‘ANTI’ was a studio album, her eighth album,  and made many critic year end lists, scored multiple top 10s, is her best album recurrent. Gaga releasing something that isn’t  out streamed by her 2008-11 work within a year would be such a triumphant moment for her.

Although I think  after ASIB, she has little to prove 

• paws up 1