Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 28,088
On 10/9/2022 at 12:58 PM, ARTPOP said:

Am i the only one who has no idea what triggered this whole catalogue boost?! What happened

I mean Lana's catalog started to skyrocket for no specific reason (other than TABS) so i guess these things just happen sometimes :bebe:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,951

Upcoming Spotify Milestones (arranged by album as opposed to my usual 100th M milestone)

300M (less than 12M needed)

100M (less than 8M needed)

100M (less than 4M needed)

100M (less than 3M needed)

200M (less than 4M needed)

100M (less than 9M needed)

300M (less than 5M needed)

300M (less than 12M needed)

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,951

A-Yo (78.5M) and Joanne (73M) have good chances of crossing 100M and with John Wayne expected to be well over 100M once that happens, plus PI would be above 200M, and MR likely at 700M, it's going to be a cute look at Joanne's streaming numbers. I'd assume DiC would be around 60M at that point so not bad. Pretty solid for the album's first half.

Chromatica's Alice (69M) and Free Woman (67M) crossing 100M will also make Act 1 look very solid. Because these are solo songs, along with Stupid Love (hopefully around 350M at that point), and 911 (currently at 125M), we can at least say that the album isn't fully reliant on collabs.

These + Judas, and ARTPOP reaching 1B are going to be my main crops assuming miss ma'am does not release any new music until after J:FAD. Shallow does not need much help to reach 2B but I want to keep it charting in Global 200 so it will get constant streams from me as well.

6e1224ac0a895a4ccfb67938f674f9dd.gif

• paws up 5

On 10/9/2022 at 1:35 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Rihanna’s ‘ANTI’ was a studio album, her eighth album,  and made many critic year end lists, scored multiple top 10s, is her best album recurrent. Gaga releasing something that isn’t  out streamed by her 2008-11 work within a year would be such a triumphant moment for her.

Although I think  after ASIB, she has little to prove 

I honestly don't think Gaga will be back with new album until late 2023 at the very earliest anyway. She'll need time after Joker 2 wrapping filming to record a full record (not that she usually need that much time to make a full record once she is in the studio anyway). 

But in terms of genre, I feel like people / critics would be very open for Gaga returning to her old TFM / BTW self. Just look at how her 2008 / 2011 catalogue is trending regularly + how critics ate up dark CTB vibes. Just my opinion but all the delulu monsters should forget about ARTPOP act 2. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,951
On 10/9/2022 at 9:08 AM, monketsharona said:

I feel like people / critics would be very open for Gaga returning to her old TFM / BTW self.

Gaga never does what makes the most sense for her next step. After ASIB it made the most sense to continue exploring rock-influenced eras but she returned to dance pop but with more house vibes. Chromatica was her return to TFM/BTW, I think. LG7 will be completely unexpected.

• paws up 1

On 10/9/2022 at 2:09 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

I think. LG7 will be completely unexpected.

That's actually what I am expecting from her tbh. New influences and genres, but still some kind of her usual dance / pop elements.

That said I don't see her totally going risky as well. I mean 90% of her projects from the last few years have been thought for her to have a critically acclaim and at least doing very well commercially. I don't see her saying 'hey guys let's make a rave pop album with loud screaming and noisy production that no radio in the world will play'. Especially after releasing very polished ASIB, Chromatica and HMH music. I may be wrong of course.

Pop-a-911-ster 22,951
On 10/9/2022 at 9:21 AM, monketsharona said:

That said I don't see her totally going risky as well. I mean 90% of her projects from the last few years have been thought for her to have a critically acclaim and at least doing very well commercially. I don't see her saying 'hey guys let's make a rave pop album

Well I wouldn't expect her to fuse opera and folk for majority of the next album, too. Just that it's different from what many will think it would be. And in her case, it's already a given. With every Gaga release, it's unpredictable for the Lady crowd, and the Gaga stans will likely be disappointed by a Lady album.

LG7 will be a drill / trap album 

Album title: I'll break your face 

This will be the aesthetics: 

5c1b0227ae58f2844cae2d6452747c9d.jpg

First single: I'll break your a**

Second single: Queen of the neighborhood ft. Cardi B

Third single: Servant of the road ft. 6ix9ine

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,088

So gayle released her new EP yestreday and nobody moved as we all know, but what I want to point out is the gap between the song that got playlisted (doing 145k) and the ones that didnt (5-6k) :dead:

ep2.jpg

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 38,849
On 10/9/2022 at 12:00 PM, Swallow said:

This narrative doesn't make much sense. Katy was massive back then, she didnt have a fanbase or actual talent like Gaga to back it up once she lost her main producer so she flopped, quite simple. 

the way I was just joking but I feel what you're saying corroborates my initial statement 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,282
On 10/9/2022 at 3:00 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

if Gaga sees the spotify numbers of TFM/BTW and ASIB and decides to release the infamous Lady/Gaga album part gay dark bawps and part wine mom ballads. Ha 57 on Metacritic :icant:

57 would be generous in this case tbh. 
:katy:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,951
On 10/9/2022 at 10:00 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

if Gaga sees the spotify numbers of TFM/BTW and ASIB and decides to release the infamous Lady/Gaga album part gay dark bawps and part wine mom ballads. Ha 57 on Metacritic :icant:

On 10/9/2022 at 10:03 AM, DonnieDarko said:

57 would be generous in this case tbh. 
:katy:

If by LG7 she still doesn't have the good faith of most of the industry critics, I don't know what else she can do honestly. I feel like at this point she deserves their good will and trust

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,088
On 10/9/2022 at 2:41 PM, ReadyGaga said:

LG7 will be a drill / trap album 

Album title: I'll break your face 

This will be the aesthetics: 

5c1b0227ae58f2844cae2d6452747c9d.jpg

First single: I'll break your a**

Second single: Queen of the neighborhood ft. Cardi B

Third single: Servant of the road ft. 6ix9ine

And then you wake up 

Spoiler

From the worst nightmare ever

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 32,684

1) BTW @ The GRAMMYs

2) MTN @ the EMAs

3) Paparazzi @ the VMAs 

4) Poker Face/Your Song @ the GRAMMYs

5) National Anthem at the Superbowl

6) Applause @ the VMAs

7) LoveGame/Poker Face @ Muchmusic

8) Chromatica Medley @ the VMAs

9) David Bowie Tribute @ the GRAMMYs

10) Chromatica Ball Replay performance —>  ?????

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,684
On 10/9/2022 at 9:18 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

It's paws up + 2 onis (demons/monster) retweet? Did Monster precede Replay in CBT?

It did! I wonder if it’s supposed to be “Monster/Replay”  at the Chromatica Ball, Replay has gotta be involved someway given the last emoji 

• thanks 1