Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/6/2022 at 1:46 PM, monketsharona said:

To be honest a lot of producers said exactly the same thing than RedOne about that ARTPOP time including DJ Snake. He said in an interview that a producer in the studio tried to get everything on his own and he felt not treated in a good way while just being new in the producing game. 

That why I think it'll never happen. They already had their "Let's put differences aside and see if we can make magic again" moment with LG5. 

The Fame Popster 429
On 12/6/2022 at 1:42 PM, monketsharona said:

RedOne said in 2015 that him and Gaga kind of 'parted way' during ARTPOP times mainly because of some people having a very bad influence on her in the studio and in her management team trying to control everything she did at the time. 

I don't really believe him to be honest. He's contradicted himself a lot, and I wouldn't doubt it was Interscope pushing her back in the studio with him after ARTPOP underperformed

On 12/6/2022 at 3:40 PM, radio said:

Also, on the topic of RedOne, I think the JLO thing/stems being re-used probably upset her more than we think. After BTW she didn't really work with him much (or literally at all on production!). Purely speculation

Gaga literally made the real LG5 with RedOne but scrapped everything and replaced him with Mark Ronson as she wanted to please and get closer to her father, but according to herself, that didn't work.

On 12/6/2022 at 7:49 PM, Imtired1616 said:

That why I think it'll never happen. They already had their "Let's put differences aside and see if we can make magic again" moment with LG5. 

Hum don't know I feel like the bad influences in her team from ARTPOP are gone. I feel like RedOne x Gaga didn't happened in the last few years mainty because of some schedule issues. She's always so busy and she likes having a stable team spending days in the studio for months (basically what happened on Joanne and Chromatica). And he was abroad living with his family (didn't spent that much time in the US the last couple of years). I could see it happening if he's ready to return in L.A. for a good semester working in the studio with her non-stop. 

Probably mainly why Boys Noize also didn't make that much on Chromatica as he was often touring whil Chromatica was back in the making late 2019 / early 2020.

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,037
On 12/6/2022 at 8:02 PM, Arturo said:

Is troy still meghan’s manager?

No. I don't remember if all the years of her flopping was the cause or the consequence of him leaving, though.

On 12/6/2022 at 3:40 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Yes, cuz for those who don't know, Dr. Luke wrote and produced Don't Start Now, he just used the name of one of his henchmen as straw-man to be credited, but the truth always comes out

6xsUGhN.png

And I go further, he must be involved in the whole Future Nostalgia all secretly, I always got a bad smell coming from that girl.

A Popster Is Born 15,236
On 12/6/2022 at 8:05 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

And I go further, he must be involved in the whole Future Nostalgia all secretly, I always got a bad smell coming from that girl.

one atrl insider was spilling about him handling her career but he was quickly SILENCED!

• shook 3