Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/12/2022 at 7:43 PM, Stargazer said:

Is anyone tracking Gaga’s top tracks on Shazam ?

If not, I will make the list tomorrow :ohyes:

Here they are:

Spoiler

Screenshot-2022-12-12-at-7-47-19-PM.png

BM is currently at 2.16M for reference.

Edited by thehanyo
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Oh wow, I'm poking around the Shazam data, and you can literally see the cities it's spreading in currently. If I order the data by "days in the Shazam chart" the most recently added cities are mostly in Japan:

Spoiler

Screenshot-2022-12-12-at-7-56-04-PM.png

• paws up 4
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

This is a kind of a off-topic post but...

The charts thread on GGD was always my favourite place to lurk during times of new releases. :shine:So when I saw Bloody Mary climbing the charts I went there.. was disappointed to see the lack of insightful posts and familiar users.

Then today someoneon there mentioned popa911 and I had no idea this forum even existed! I must have missed all of the drama!

I am so happy to see familiar users like GypsyLife, Dean Winchester, Miaou, Arturo and others! So happy that you guys haven't given up on Gaga! Keep giving us all the charts facts!! :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 3
  • hugs 18
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,641
On 12/12/2022 at 10:26 PM, Dwuwgaga said:

The charts thread on GGD was always my favourite place to lurk during times of new releases. :shine:So when I saw Bloody Mary climbing the charts I went there.. was disappointed to see the lack of insightful posts and familiar users.

Then today someoneon there mentioned popa911 and I had no idea this forum even existed! I must have missed all of the drama!

I am so happy to see familiar users like GypsyLife, Dean Winchester, Miaou, Arturo and others! So happy that you guys haven't given up on Gaga! Keep giving us all the charts facts!! :gaga-thanks:

Yeah, ever since GGD became North Korea everyone left. Welcome!

• hugs 1
  • lol 6

On 12/12/2022 at 5:26 PM, Dwuwgaga said:

I am so happy to see familiar users like GypsyLife, Dean Winchester, Miaou, Arturo and others! So happy that you guys haven't given up on Gaga! 

Never :kiss:

• hugs 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,745
On 12/13/2022 at 9:26 AM, Dwuwgaga said:

The Chartsters left KirillDaily after the admin there banned Chartsters left and right during the lack of Chromatica promo

And WELCOME :applause:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,867
x3
On 12/13/2022 at 2:31 AM, OnionGirl said:

Yeah, ever since GGD became North Korea everyone left. Welcome!

I almost forgot that most of us were members there until Admin decided to turn this place into Fascism Daily and ban us all

Spoiler

Screenshot-2022-12-09-17-36-45-698-com-m

Screenshot-2022-12-09-17-36-23-107-com-m

Screenshot-2022-12-09-17-36-38-517-com-m

Screenshot-2022-12-09-17-36-39-977-com-m

Screenshot-2022-12-09-17-36-43-575-com-m

Screenshot-2022-12-09-17-36-09-335-com-m

Screenshot-2022-12-09-17-36-14-410-com-m 

Screenshot-2022-12-09-17-36-29-357-com-m

Screenshot-2022-12-09-17-36-24-732-com-m

Screenshot-2022-12-09-17-36-03-845-com-m

• lol 6

On 12/12/2022 at 9:26 PM, Dwuwgaga said:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here

dean winchester yes GIF

OT: Stream to reach 100M milestone on Spotify

200M milestone

Help @ARTPOP reach 1B streams!

• paws up 2

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌
  • Daddy pinned, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Daddy locked and unlocked this topic
  • Daddy locked and unlocked this topic
  • corvus albus locked this topic
  • admin unlocked this topic
  • Daddy unpinned this topic