The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 28,331
x2
On 6/3/2023 at 7:02 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Let me log in really quick and remind everyone how this fake liddo said Russia basically deserves a gold medal for invading Ukraine. 

GTFO, troll.

wrong

Pop-a-911-ster 28,331
x2
On 6/3/2023 at 8:19 PM, Swallow said:

Wait, miss Delusional is back? Guess he was banned on ATRL? :toofunny:

Here for the mess tho :popcorn:

lmao no

ARTPOPster 1,634
On 6/3/2023 at 4:38 PM, Swallow said:

Its not that serious :katy:

I know I'm just poking fun at the weird vibe that has settled over this forum

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,284
On 6/3/2023 at 2:20 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

lol just listened to the song, it’s not bad. anyone could’ve sang the Madonna part :billie: feels like M could get a hit just because of how much it disguises her her uncoolness and age by getting rid of her personality/brand and blending her in. Imo Being trendy is still a huge part of streaming, that’s why Rihanna initially did so well with her coolness and adding to male songs etc. But yeah it’s a nice song :shine:

She has a forgettable verse that could have sang by any c-list background vocalist available a la Bebe Rexha and nothing would have changed.

The gag is that considering yesterday it was implied that I never listened to any Madonna song in my life, I really wonder if the people who gets excited for this mediocre crap and that wants a full album like that really do knows her discography instead.

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,284
On 6/3/2023 at 10:24 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

Remember y'all: do not interact, do not make eye contact

Waiting for Jjang and subshitnature (or whatever that ugly nickname is called) to join next, popa911 the new OGHs discord :applause:

• lol 2