The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 3,268

Everytime she posts a studio pic there is always the same fuss from this fanbase and then silence, I'm not buying anything until an official announcement, she truly can be just at the beginning and the album can still be planned for 2025.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,268

The way y'all were saying it also last September when she did the RollingStone performance that she was coming and the era was about to start, 'she's doing the last touches' to the album at the 'Electric Lady' studios, then it was just for the performance :dead:

• lol 7

On 1/9/2024 at 6:05 AM, Leptine said:

The way y'all were saying it also last September when she did the RollingStone performance that she was coming and the era was about to start, 'she's doing the last touches' to the album at the 'Electric Lady' studios, then it was just for the performance :dead:

Fr! I’m not expecting anything until 2025, but I’m open to being surprised. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 324

Praying for lead february, álbum april, promo and then joker, next year the same with LG8 and instead of joker staudium tour (45/50 dates) to promote both LG7 and LG8, and when she finished that she can get married and having childs early 2026

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,409

Andrew Watt has liked this new gaga studio pics too 

I would be so happy if gaga makes her own plastic hearts or something similar 

Andrew Watt is good at making relevant bops his track record is impressive for mainstream artists....go andrew push her towards the best version of herself as a musician

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,852
On 1/9/2024 at 3:45 AM, China said:

This is the third time you've said this, don't you get tired of talking sh!t?

Oh don’t worry I talk a lot about you :mess:

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 3