We won! Microphones will be muted during final debate

Timmers

Popster This Way 656

Former Vice President Joe Biden and President Donald Trump will have their microphones muted during portions of the second and final presidential debate on Thursday night, the Commission on Presidential Debates announced on Monday in a decision that will likely anger the President.

The decision came after the commission met Monday afternoon to discuss potential rule changes to the debate format. They decided that the changes were needed because of how the first debate between Biden and Trump devolved into chaos, with the President frequently interrupting the former vice president.

Full story: https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/19/politics/presidential-debate/index.html 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 4,583

There's no way he is gonna go.  Absolutely no way.  His team is b*ching about the topics and now this... That tiny little pathetic narcissistic pile of dog sh!t isn't gonna show his face

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
37 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

There's no way he is gonna go.  Absolutely no way.  His team is b*ching about the topics and now this... That tiny little pathetic narcissistic pile of dog sh!t isn't gonna show his face

I’m nervous too. I feel the more trump shows up on camera this month the less likely he wins. 

Popster to Popster 4,583
1 minute ago, admin said:

I’m nervous too. I feel the more trump shows up on camera this month the less likely he wins. 

That's probably true, but I selfishly just don't wanna see any more of him. I don't wanna see him being absolute garbage trying to go after Biden's son. I don't wanna see him being a blatant racist and misogynist in a highly televised event.  I want him to hide and rot.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
43 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Were the mics muted though? :gaga-scream:

Literally never, lol. Although, to be fair, they were mostly good, even Trump.