4 Years of JOANNE

TINDER

ARTPOPster 1,331

It's been 4 years since Gaga released this underrated and underappreciated masterpiece.

What's your favourite moment of the era?

Mine was:

and

And there are many more performance, the royal variety one is one of my fav Million reasons performance.

Comment yours?

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 6,892

Omg wow. CANNOT believe it's been four years. My favorite moment was that weekend I saw Gaga perform Angel Down in the streets of NY and then I met Gaga the next day and thanked her for changing my life. I'll never forget that weekend :bradley:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
2 minutes ago, admin said:

Omg wow. CANNOT believe it's been four years. My favorite moment was that weekend I saw Gaga perform Angel Down in the streets of NY and then I met Gaga the next day and thanked her for changing my life. I'll never forget that weekend :bradley:

Oh my god! I can't even imagine how good you've felt at that moment, I haven't met gaga yet, and I think I'll evaporate just looking at her in real life.

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
8 minutes ago, TINDER said:

Oh my god! I can't even imagine how good you've felt at that moment, I haven't met gaga yet, and I think I'll evaporate just looking at her in real life.

What's funny is I was with my bf at the time and I went first. I told her the story I wanted to tell and thanked her and all of this and she was so cute and sweet. And I left feeling so excited. Afterwards, I was just exploding to my bf and retelling the story and how amazed I was at staying so with it and clear and calm. He let me finish and then let me know that in reality, I was very visibly nervous and trembling like crazy. I had no idea.

• paws up 2

The Popster 162

I think my favorite Gaga album is this right here, it's just so good. But it rivals the Fame Monster, both are that good. Wish more people gave this the credit it deserves.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
9 minutes ago, Twitter said:

One of Gaga’s BEST albums!

Joanne Stan's are superior, i said it! :shakes:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

I still love this album and it's aged so well to me.  :classic_love:

Really felt like Mark brought out a side of Gaga that we may never see again, and we should cherish that.

Plus, Diamond Heart as the opener? Come ON. I will never forget really not being sure what to expect with this album and when I hit play and DH came on...

talk gretchen GIF

Moderator 4,653
4 hours ago, crazybadb*ch97 said:

I loved the tour!!!

I agree! The tour was amazing and it marked the 5th time I saw Gaga live! 

Popster This Way 564
2 hours ago, derpmonster said:

The tour was f-ing ethereal. The vocals, girl... It was the first time I saw anyone live in concert as a 19 year old. I was hooked. 

it was my first lady gaga concert im Hamburg! So I was so in!

• paws up 1