Gaga, Selena and BP merch mistake

Malazam

Popster This Way 821

Goes to show people need to stop buying all the cheap, crap quality merch.

The signatures were unacceptable. They buy the cheapest, illfitting shirts in bulk for cheap, and then do a crazy markup and print some ugly design on it, and people actually buy it.

Stop supporting this stuff, because the less people that buy it, the more incentive they actually have to put effort into the merch and provide quality stuff.

I learned my lesson after spending $80 on a Wrigley Edition Joanne shirt, and had to make it into a tank top, because one sleeve was a normal cut, and the other sleeve was a female cut and barely went past my shoulder.

FOR $80.

• thanks 2

Pop visitors
2 hours ago, Doot said:

Goes to show people need to stop buying all the cheap, crap quality merch.

The signatures were unacceptable. They buy the cheapest, illfitting shirts in bulk for cheap, and then do a crazy markup and print some ugly design on it, and people actually buy it.

Stop supporting this stuff, because the less people that buy it, the more incentive they actually have to put effort into the merch and provide quality stuff.

I learned my lesson after spending $80 on a Wrigley Edition Joanne shirt, and had to make it into a tank top, because one sleeve was a normal cut, and the other sleeve was a female cut and barely went past my shoulder.

FOR $80.

artist merch is so overpriced and ridiculous.

i can make a better looking custom t-shirt myself 

Kindness Admin 6,892

Some of my Gaga merch is really nice. I love my Joanne shirt and John Wayne Shirt. The jock and briefs are nice too, ha. 

Anyway, now I want this shirt with the misprint.

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

That shirt is cute but...yikes lmao.

I remember my first ever Gaga shirt was a "Boys Boys Boys" shirt I got from hot topic back in like 2010. It was fitted and had NO stretch so it did not fit and I lost it over the years :bradley: