Do you consider the meat dress part of TFM or BTW?

Cerv

TFM or BTW?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. TFM or BTW?

• The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way

The Popster 96

I get why people think TFM but to me personally it's the very beginning of the BTW era.

Then you have it in the BTW tour:

lady-gaga-on-tour-in-china--1337551392-view-1.jpg

BTWB merch had this

61dr67-8zdL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

And then this

s-l400.jpg

• paws up 3

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2
2 hours ago, Cerv said:

I get why people think TFM but to me personally it's the very beginning of the BTW era.

Then you have it in the BTW tour:

lady-gaga-on-tour-in-china--1337551392-view-1.jpg

BTWB merch had this

61dr67-8zdL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

And then this

s-l400.jpg

because the lead single or promo for BTW didn't start yet

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,833

it's a transitional era thing, its a bit like how before BR.TFM she changed the paparazzi era in the US to a lot more halloween-y aesethetic. For example when she performed at SNL, she had pale skin, no bangs... but earlier when she first started Paparazzi she had a short bob...

That was what was amazing about 'The Fame'. Literally every area of the world was in a different singles era. So in summer 09 she went to Asia, and you could see some of the Just Dance teas re-appearing.. Then in September 09 she went to France who i think were on 'Eh Eh' and they got a completely different classy look. No one else literally made looks for their singles, WITHIN their albums... this is why she became a megastar... and its also why she thrived on promo and for better or worse is why every era needs it now. she was literally everywhere, inescapable, in my country she'd make the news for her outfits and interviews, and that was promo too.

Another reason why i consider it the BTW era is by that time she had gone lying low, with no active single. If she had released Monster in October 2010 (which she should've done it'd have been an easy hit) then that would have been the case, but i feel she wanted to start the BTW era off with a very strong visual to go along with the new politcal themes she tackled.

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

I mean, it's literally from TFM-era. She was accepting awards for The Fame Monster... Sorry bout it.

She should've thrown on the Born This Way leather jacket, ripped fishnets and big sun glasses.