Favorite “Marina” music video?

ProjectJoanne

The Popster 73

More so a mashup, but the 'Electra Heart' video she did to end the era is one of my favorites. The aesthetics, visuals, themes, etc from that album cycle were incredible. Biggest dream regarding her music is for her to return to making concept albums

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
4 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Wait why isn’t this in “New Threads”? :uhh:

I think it takes a little bit to catch up.

• thanks 1

RIP Angel 1,992

I'm gonna be honest, as much as I stan Marina, a lot of her music videos are underwhelming and low budget. Here are my top 5 music videos from her:

5. To be Human - It's super effective even though the lack of budget is obvious. Very powerful.

4. Immortal - The overall aesthetic of this music video is gorgeous. I love the old footages playing in the projector. Still not sure if those were Marina's actual home videos.

3. Shampain - Thriller, but instead of zombies, it's women who just had a meltdown probably from their toxic exes. And Marina looked so gorgeous. I love it!

2. Froot - Marina looked so elegantly hot.

1. Mowgli's Road - It's perfect and I need this to be in 4k. My favorite Marina music video of all time.

Honourable mentions: Hollywood, Blue, Primadonna, Froot, Power and Control, Handmade Heaven.

• yaas, gaga 1

she has so many great mvs.

in froot she look rlly elegant and beautiful, and the aesthetics are great. i love karma as well, its entertaining to watch. primadonna makes me feel expensive af. my favorite has to be handmade heaven, it looks like a very extra perfume ad and always makes me feel at peace while watching it.

• yaas, gaga 1