Elliot Page (starred in Juno, Umbrella Academy and Inception) Came Out Trans

0707alp

• 0707alp changed the title to Elliot Page (Formerly known as Ellen Page) Came Out Trans
Popster to Popster 4,583

That's awesome, good for him!  Seems like he has a great support system behind him and I wish him nothing but happiness!

Also, I understand why you and many outlets are listing his dead name but (even if the intent isn't malicious) it can be harmful to trans people.  Another way to help identify him without doing that would to be list the projects he's most known for or linking directly to his statement like you did.

• paws up 3

9 minutes ago, Delusional said:

That’s brilliant news!:classic_love:

Does anyone know what he’s starred in before? I heard about his story even years ago but never knew anything about their career. 

I’m glad they’ve shared their story - sending love ❤️ 

Juno, some X Men films, Inception, Flatliners and Beyond Two Souls video game and Umbrella Academy 

Edited by 0707alp
  • paws up 1

18 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

That's awesome, good for him!  Seems like he has a great support system behind him and I wish him nothing but happiness!

Also, I understand why you and many outlets are listing his dead name but (even if the intent isn't malicious) it can be harmful to trans people.  Another way to help identify him without doing that would to be list the projects he's most known for or linking directly to his statement like you did.

Yeah you are right. I used his previous name to make it recognisable. My bad

Edited by 0707alp
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

• 0707alp changed the title to Elliot Page (starred in Juno, Umbrella Academy and Inception) Came Out Trans
Kindness Admin 6,892

Love this. Hope all the best for him and I hope it doesn't cause him any personal harm or career harm. He's so talented.

• paws up 1