Billie Eilish Cancels Tour

Malazam

Moderator 4,653

I feel bad for those who actually bought tickets. My Dua concert got postponed twice and still I'm not sure if this time I can go. 

Though, its not surprising anymore. Ariana predicted that touring wont happen in 2021 either, and I think she was just right. 

I think its smart if artists take notes of Dua and organize virtual concerts, A big pro of virtual concerts is, that I was able to "go to a concert" with a close online friend of mine. A real concert is probably never gonna happen so yeah. 

The Popster 177

COVID obviously played a big role in this decision, but I wonder if her working on new music also influenced this? Perhaps instead of touring her old record, she would just hold out until she can properly tour with new music as well.

Kindness Admin 6,892
31 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I feel bad for her. This was supposed to be her first world tour.

Yeah, it's super sad. Although, next time, I can get tickets properly I suppose.

I feel they know she'll have a new album before whenever she tours next so might as well just do a new tour focused on that? 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 401

Get ready y'all, it's going to be a bloodbath.

4 hours ago, Edonis said:

COVID obviously played a big role in this decision, but I wonder if her working on new music also influenced this? Perhaps instead of touring her old record, she would just hold out until she can properly tour with new music as well.

That was my first thought. She's clearly releasing an album in the spring, no point pretending a tour is happening (especially since the tour was like the second leg of TMB in the sense she already toured the album in 2019).

Edited by blue
  • paws up 1