The Problem With Chromatica (Zach Campbell)

Battle For Your Life

The Popster 162

There’s a part of me that feels this is marketing ploy/promo for what he’s talking about (virtual concert). He’s close with her team now lol. 
and when i say marketing ploy i don’t mean that with negative connotation. He’s an influencer and doing his job lowkey

• paws up 1

RIP Angel 1,992
6 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

There’s a part of me that feels this is marketing ploy/promo for what he’s talking about (virtual concert). He’s close with her team now lol. 
and when i say marketing ploy i don’t mean that with negative connotation. He’s an influencer and doing his job lowkey

Well, I really do hope that something's coming.

• hugs 1

The Popster 177

I'm glad that he emphasizes this isn't for commercial performances or the charts; rather that any shared Chromatica content is really for the fans and understanding this record more. I think that's a very important distinction and I 100% agree with him. 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Love how he named all the Chromatica songs so smoothly in the intro. But he did make some points instead of being another fan complaining and whining about promo. 

Omg yes some valid points and I didn't view his approach as coming from a negative place. I love when he said it wouldn't be right to waste the art and beauty behind Chromatica because it's true.

• paws up 2

Kindness Admin 6,892

I love him because I've always loved him, but this video is so accurate. It's truthful, it's respectful, it's kind and it's honest. I am with him, they're working on more than just feeding us with Oreos. Or, I hope so. I think there's a lot more Chromatica to come.

Popster This Way 564
54 minutes ago, admin said:

I love him because I've always loved him, but this video is so accurate. It's truthful, it's respectful, it's kind and it's honest. I am with him, they're working on more than just feeding us with Oreos. Or, I hope so. I think there's a lot more Chromatica to come.

There better be ...... its been months since 911 ... I wann promote this album so bad on every bodys eardrop again....I want another hit , more videos Everything.... All i Have to say about it :D

• paws up 1