What are your fears?

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 26,844
x3

My worst fear is obviously SPIDERS. I just can't even see them ,the way they move,they countless tiny legs  ewww 

scared bye bye GIF

Im also afraid of airplanes , everytime i get in a plane its my worst hours of my life cause i think that in the next hour the airplane will fall and i will die. I am microbiophobic (ironically I'm a biologist) and I'm afraid of catching a desease. Also I'm afraid that in day me or any person in my family will die and i just git depressed. Especially i am thinking about my dog since he is 6 years old and probably wont live for more than 10 years and i just cant accept that and start crying cause i dont know what to do if i lose him. He is like my little brother :classic_sad:

What are yours? 

If I think about it more i probably could write at least 10 more fears:pillow: i m also afraid of entering on forum like Gagadaily and ATRL because i am afraid that i will be banned because apparently calling Katy Perry a flop isn't considered very kind:snake:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,844
x3
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Yes.

When i was younger i also was afraid to come to the US for tourism cause I thought the police would shot me:dead:

Police should protect the citizens. But in the US the citizens are actually afraid of the police. The US should learn something from Europe at this issue

All related sh!t to Covid-19 scares me.

I don't get scared easily but my anxiety makes me scared of the most mundane things. I could be showering and start thinking "what if the shower explodes?" or when I'm trying to sleep "what if the roof falls over me?"

I hate jumping on someone's motorcycle.

Basically I'm scared of everything if i think enough about it.

Also spiders but I try to respect them and free them to the garden if they're not deadly.

Oh, and also werevolves.

ezgif-4-d58ac3bc0e24.gif

Edited by Malazam

I’m afraid of elevators like they scare the sh*t out of me, I would rather take ladders any time also I have Trypophobia like cluster of small holes really makes me uncomfortable.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,569

Spiders, Creepy crawling bugs, snakes, heights, I’m scared of the deep ocean, clowns, I’m terrified I’m gonna die in some tragic home invasion, definitely don’t enjoy the sight of blood, and I hate needles