Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

17 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

she decided to wait till all of this is over and come back than. In the meantime she did what was possible or needed (OWTAH, BLM, HL, support Joe Biden, etc.).

Back like streaming party she postponed and promised to reschedule soon?

It's been almost a year and we all know that this will never happen, she can't keep a promise.

"OWTAH, BLM, HL, support Joe Biden, etc."

She had time for all this but she didn’t have time for her music?

• paws up 2

10 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Because Gaga has a more recent release

And? Rihanna, in addition to having a much bigger catalog than Gaga's, she doesn't have to worry about releasing new material, as ANTI's sound is what has dominated and continues to dominate the US charts for the past 5 years.

2 minutes ago, Krazy said:

And? Rihanna, in addition to having a much bigger catalog than Gaga's, she doesn't have to worry about releasing new material, as ANTI's sound is what has dominated and continues to dominate the US charts for the past 5 years.

Read the second part of my post please

• paws up 2

2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Read the second part of my post please

I read it and it has nothing to do with the fact that you said it’s embarrassing that Gaga is under Rihanna. Gaga never surfed the sound wave of the moment as Rihanna did throughout her career.

1 minute ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

Do I want Chinese or Mexican?

EDIT: I just realized this sounds messy but I’m talking about food....:icant:

Go with Mexican food 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
3 minutes ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

Do I want Chinese or Mexican?

EDIT: I just realized this sounds messy but I’m talking about food....:icant:

Both are God tier. Go for Indian.

:icant:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,694
Just now, Grasim said:

Middays

stupid love: 224,951,237 (+272,007)

It looks like a song from foklore/evermore/positions written in lowercase :mess:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,850
4 minutes ago, danwasd said:

This level of cupcakeness has to be toxic smh :nicki_scream:

So annoying sticking their tongue up her coochie and making out  their her spokesperson. She should've just done an insta post this year saying music wasn't her priority but she wanted to put out the album and no one would be perplexed at the way she's acting like a business. I can't stand the other cupcakes either. No fan is happy with this era just some keep it real. Perry@. 

• paws up 4

11 minutes ago, Krazy said:

I read it and it has nothing to do with the fact that you said it’s embarrassing that Gaga is under Rihanna. Gaga never surfed the sound wave of the moment as Rihanna did throughout her career.

It doesn't have to be Gaga "surfing the sound wave", just for her team to be more engaged and more innovative in her eras, Chromatica in particular. Isn't this the passive-agressive line of thinking you've been writing essays on the past 20 pages?

tumblr_inline_oad1f2I0zq1s9zfpx_500.gif

• paws up 2

Just now, Delusional said:

Literally top 2 of her tours. Every single little detail was rehearsed. Simple but still GAGA. Like the Joanne era.

Imagine the boost to her catalogue if it was released to netflix during the ASIB hype around award season :bradley:

• thanks 1

• Twitter locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic