Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

6 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

It doesn't have to be Gaga "surfing the sound wave", just for her team to be more engaged and more innovative in her eras, Chromatica in particular. Isn't this the passive-agressive line of thinking you've been writing essays on the past 20 pages?

There's nothing passive aggressive in what I write. With me, things are straight to the point, which's why most people here hate me, because they want sweet words, or that I feed their illusion that everything is ok when everything is clearly not.

A Popster Is Born 13,694
2 minutes ago, Krazy said:

There's nothing passive aggressive in what I write. With me, things are straight to the point, which's why most people here hate me, because they want sweet words, or that I feed their illusion that everything is ok when everything is clearly not.

There's a difference between being straight to the point and being rude, just like there's a difference between being sincere and not being empathetic :awkney:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

1 minute ago, danwasd said:

There's a difference between being straight to the point and being rude, just like there's a difference between being sincere and not being empathetic :awkney:

I want you to tell me where I was rude. To speak the truth and end your illusion of thinking that everything is wonderful is it to be rude now? So yes, I am rude, sorry but I'm honest.

13 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Ughhhhh fighting again damn y’all give it a rest seriously

9 minutes ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

The way it’s always the same user and someone else. :mess:

I don't snap often but trust me when I do, I will make it ugly if I want :lesson:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,694
1 minute ago, DeanClownchester said:

I don't snap often but trust me when I do, I will make it ugly if I want :lesson:

Snap me, daddy :lesson:

• shook 1
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,269

Some members in here really need to chill and let Gaga do her thing.

Get yourself 11 Grammys, an Oscar, 35M+ album sales, 1.1B+ Tour and Movie gross, etc. Than you can talk to her again about not doing enough.

• paws up 4
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

I saw TMB 1.0, TMB 2.0, JWT stadium and arena version. JWT wins tbh.

oooh nice! I saw JWT stadium in Chicago and it made me want Gaga to do all her shows in a stadium bc it was so cool.

the fireworks during John Wayne 

86a.jpg

• yaas, gaga 1

1 minute ago, danwasd said:

Ms. entela won 

4626-A013-19-B0-48-C9-BBFC-E980-FA178084

She's #1 :icant:

1 minute ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

So you’re openly admitting that you’re homophobic?:ohhh:

There were deadly riots in the area, on top of being exam week. Will I hang out here if I hated gays come on

dean winchester GIF

• sad 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,850
18 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Unpopular opinion: JWT was one of Gaga’s best tours, better than TMB. 

You had me at the first part. TMB imo can't be topped. It's pure art and from top to bottom it was polished with story and Gaga could really work the outfits and wigs at her age.

JWT showcased Gaga, but she perfectly wove in her young womanhood in the presentation.

It seemed like with a lot of things at that time, it was aimed more at casual fans/public where she was showing class and maturity. It had killer vocals, was presented perfectly, and she looked great. 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,420
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

100% agree. After seeing JWT live at a stadium I was hoping Gaga pulls a full stadium tour. It might suck for fans who want a closer view but its best for her health and she has the creativity and touring power to pull it off. Lowkey why I’m sad TCB is in question due to COVID.

yep! once the world is back to normal I feel like stadiums are the way to go for her. Less shows = less concerns with her fibro and more money with less shows for the business minded people 

• paws up 2

• Twitter locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic