Wait, super powers on December 21st?

ProjectJoanne

Deactivated 14,311

Incredible Moderation Powers thanks! This better not be real and I get that as my super power! How depressing! If its real I want to turn my glycerin sweat into explosions! 

my hero academia run GIF by Funimation

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 305
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

@ice bear @PopEmergency @NotDoctor Apparently there’s a theory spreading around that on December 21st we’re all gonna get super powers of our choice :oscar:

On December 21st, Jupiter and Saturn will be closer than they have ever been since the Middle Ages. A person on Twitter said that Black people will become stronger and smarter than ever before and do things that people thought was possible only in fiction. People are referring to Black people getting superpowers on December 21st, not any other race. 

Nobody’s getting superpowers on December 21st unless they’re black.

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
28 minutes ago, Hejira said:

On December 21st, Jupiter and Saturn will be closer than they have ever been since the Middle Ages. A person on Twitter said that Black people will become stronger and smarter than ever before and do things that people thought was possible only in fiction. People are referring to Black people getting superpowers on December 21st, not any other race. 

Imagine all the conservatives calling the planets racist and a disgrace to humanity even though Jupitar's saved our lives many times from flying space rock heading towards us. Really says something :billie:

Community Leader 2,817
30 minutes ago, Hejira said:

reparations