Gaga: Haus Labs, color, and a teensy glimpse of lighted garland

GitHub

Popster to Popster 3,752

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI6SAF6MhQ2/

EpdqB03XcAMaLaa?format=jpg&name=large

131508193-456383302427116-26816639051640

[Image description: a picture of Lady Gaga propped up on a fur blanket in her home. She is visible from the shoulders up. Her hair is lavender blonde. She is wearing a white sweater, lavender eye shadow, and a smouldering look. In the background is a bouquet of purple and yellow flowers and a door opened to show her balcony, which is decorated with green Christmas garland and white lights.]

Edited by GitHub
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
3 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

The way I almost posted this here right after she posted it and didn’t because I knew the replies would just be people whining about Haus Labs :katy:

lmao I just figured this would be my only opportunity since people are so fast with the social media posts

anyway let's talk about what we think her Christmas decor looks like :ohyes:

Popster to Popster 3,752
5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I hope she still has the big glittery reindeer briefly seen in this video lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOc2pJGB9Rr/

I am oddly fascinated by her ostrich feather tree topper... "Finally a holiday decoration that sets you apart and can also dust your extraordinarily high ceilings at the same time!"

• lol 1

Community Leader 454
16 minutes ago, blue said:

Thank you for the image description :katy:

Image descriptions are helpful for those who are blind/have low vision, or who for various reasons such as cognitive disabilities, are better at understanding text than images :sweat:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

The Fame Popster 401
2 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Image descriptions are helpful for those who are blind/have low vision, or who for various reasons such as cognitive disabilities, are better at understanding text than images :sweat:

IK. I thought it was amusing how they noted the glimpse of garland and flowers! Maybe not the best emoji use on my end, it comes off more sarcastic than I intended.

Edited by blue
  • paws up 1

Popster This Way 564
On 12/18/2020 at 12:02 AM, GitHub said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI6SAF6MhQ2/

EpdqB03XcAMaLaa?format=jpg&name=large

131508193-456383302427116-26816639051640

[Image description: a picture of Lady Gaga propped up on a fur blanket in her home. She is visible from the shoulders up. Her hair is lavender blonde. She is wearing a white sweater, lavender eye shadow, and a smouldering look. In the background is a bouquet of purple and yellow flowers and a door opened to show her balcony, which is decorated with green Christmas garland and white lights.]

thanks for the text that is very thoughtful of you

• paws up 1