First Memory of Lady Gaga ?

Lorde Von Kok

Gaming Leader 8,440

718621933855309914.gif?v=1 TITLE 718621933855309914.gif?v=1

For me, it was when I saw Just Dance at #1 on the « Music Video of the Week » a summer afternoon in 2009 on Musique Plus+, which is the french-canadian version of MTV. I'll always remember (us this way) being absolutely hypnotized by the video (and the song) in my basement, my eyes being stuck to the TV.

718621933855309914.gif?v=1 AND YOU ... WHAT'S YOUR FIRST MEMORY OF LADY GAGA ? 718621933855309914.gif?v=1

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,840
x3

i also loved these performances of Poker Face

First slow and on the piano and suddelny MUH MUH MUH and she stood up and the music and her power and confidence.:horse_race::dead::shine::oscar:Just amazing

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

I remember hearing Just Dance and thinking "meh." Just another pop star who can't sing. Then I heard her sing it live on GMA or something and I was impressed all around, but still, not too interested. I had heard she was maybe a man and I thought that was weird, ha.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,840
x3
3 minutes ago, admin said:

I remember hearing Just Dance and thinking "meh." Just another pop star who can't sing. Then I heard her sing it live on GMA or something and I was impressed all around, but still, not too interested. I had heard she was maybe a man and I thought that was weird, ha.

this rumour:dead:

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 305

Hearing LoveGame on MySpace because it started automatically playing whenever my sister were to stalk this one girl’s page. I also remember having a nightmare after watching the Telephone music video.

I also have this blurry memory of someone skywriting “BORN THIS WAY MAY 23 2011” on the sky. It was so cool but it was random at the same time. 

Moderator 4,653

Hearing Pokerface, I dont remember where or how it started. But I heard Pokerface and I thought it was a bop and wanted to hear more. When Gaga released Paparazzi and that video, I was sold. That moment changed my life as I stan her ever since 😍

Popster to Popster 4,583

I honestly have no idea when I first knew of her.  I know that originally I blew her off as a talentless popstar and ignored her and then at some point my husband (then boyfriend) convinced me to listen to The Fame and my mind changed.  The first like "event" surrounding Gaga I remember following was the Telephone video release 🤔 but I think I was a fan before then 

My bff watched Miss Universe in 2008 and on the next day at school she told me “A new girl performed and that I think you’re gonna love the song ‘cause it’s REALLY good and really your type”, then I went home, googled it and loved it and here we are.

ARTPOPster 1,672

I don't really remember my childhood too much and it's just foggy or a blur but my mom told me she would blast Gaga songs ever since Poker Face came out. First concert that I went to was BTWBT here in my country (May 21 or 22 2012).

Edited by A Little Monsterrr

Me practically ignoring my friend recommending me to listen to her music on her MySpace and then becoming obsessed with Just Dance when it started playing on the radio months later and me being dragged for it :katy:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
4 hours ago, paradox said:

Me practically ignoring my friend recommending me to listen to her music on her MySpace and then becoming obsessed with Just Dance when it started playing on the radio months later and me being dragged for it :katy:

literally everyone obsessing over gaga after a recommendation in a nutshell :billie: