GagaXCollection

The Popster 34

Hello Popsters,

My name is Saleh, a Little Monster and a Lady Gaga collector from Kuwait. Some of you might be familiar with my website www.ladygagaxcollection.com.

I've been a Lady Gaga collector for over 10 years now so feel free to ask me questions regarding any of her items!

I'm really excited to be joining the PopA911community. I can't wait to get to know you all :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 12
  • yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 12/19/2020 at 8:38 PM, GagaXCollection said:

Hello Popsters,

My name is Saleh, a Little Monster and a Lady Gaga collector from Kuwait. Some of you might be familiar with my website www.ladygagaxcollection.com.

I've been a Lady Gaga collector for over 10 years now so feel free to ask me questions regarding any of her items!

I'm really excited to be joining the PopA911community. I can't wait to get to know you all :gaga-thanks:

Wow, amazing! I have not seen this website before but am blown away by it and you :shine:! Welcome, so excited to have you! 

• hugs 1

The Popster 34
10 minutes ago, admin said:

Wow, amazing! I have not seen this website before but am blown away by it and you :shine:! Welcome, so excited to have you! 

Thank you! It really means a lot coming from you. I'm really excited to be joining the community!!  :kiss:

• yaas, gaga 1