Anwar Hadid Refuses to Get Vaccinated

Battle For Your Life

Moderator 4,653

Everybody is allowed to have opinions but I hope he realizes what he’s doing to his loved ones if he doesnt take it.

I see taking the medicine as a way of doing anything I can to make sure we can have a normal life again. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,319

What I find really interesting about people like this, especially when their partners have been so outspoken about the opposite opinion, how they exist harmoniously.

not that everyone needs to be with people who think exactly like them but he isn’t immune and Dua surely isn’t. Does he not realize this also puts her at risk. She would surely have been aware of his opinions for a long time since they are in a relationship, I just wonder how their dynamic is 

RIP Angel 1,992
6 hours ago, blastertoyo said:

What I find really interesting about people like this, especially when their partners have been so outspoken about the opposite opinion, how they exist harmoniously.

not that everyone needs to be with people who think exactly like them but he isn’t immune and Dua surely isn’t. Does he not realize this also puts her at risk. She would surely have been aware of his opinions for a long time since they are in a relationship, I just wonder how their dynamic is 

And the guy has lyme disease. His immune system is compromised. Religious beliefs should never be the reason to risk one's health.

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Daylight Oreos said:

And the guy has lyme disease. His immune system is compromised. Religious beliefs should never be the reason to risk one's health.

I wonder if he takes any pills for his lyme disease. :tea:

Moderator 6,288

“OuR BodDIes WeRe MAde bY tHe CrEAtoR tO dO WAy MOrE ThAN wE tHiNK”

Like what? Take f*cking pick? The world really doesn’t need more people like him using religion as an excuse to just be ignorant. 

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,813
x3

i can understand if someone is scared that the vaccine is too new and it can have side effects that we haven't studied them yet.

But wow at that respose. How someone can be that stupid :mess:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,319
5 hours ago, Daylight Oreos said:

So does he believe god gave him Lyme disease?

power puff girls GIF

Gaming Leader 6,416
19 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

The fact that he said he'll get antibiotics for it should tell you all you need to know about what he knows about how medications/vaccines work.

nice of you to join us. :mess:

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 564

WTF...I still can´t belive that people don´t want to take it...I want this vaccine as soon as possible...Sure it´s not nothing and it has a very low change of triggering an allergic reaction, but the allergic reaction of it is like ten times lower then the death rate of Corona Virus who has a death range of 0,05%? 

Moderator 4,653
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Dua’s boyfriend who only had one kiss and got her falling in love again :romance:

And then they are Levitating in the video :D 

2 hours ago, Dirkje said:

And then they are Levitating in the video :D 

If you wanna vaccinate with me, I know a hospital
And I can take you for a ride

You want me, I want you
My sugaboo, we're vaccinating
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

• lol 2