Favorite Unreleased Gaga Songs?

nynj nights

Popster to Popster 3,689

Inspired by the Little Monster Choice Awards hosted by @KatieJudasGaga4 , and @DeanClownchester's recent thread, what are some of your favorite unreleased songs by Gaga? Especially those that might fly under the radar. Mine would be Future Love!

• yaas, gaga 3

ARTPOPster 1,319

We Could Be (Lovers) is actually great

:oscar:
that, No Way, Reloaded and Rock Show are probably the unreleased truly better than some of the album tracks 

or in We Could Be’s case... most of them 

Edited by blastertoyo

Popster to Popster 3,689
8 hours ago, Bakugo said:

Living on the Radio!

I hadn't heard this one before! I see how it was written during the BTW era and pre-ARTPOP with some elements of Gypsy and IWBWU/Dope. It is also somewhat of an antithesis to Princess Die which she also performed around that time

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 hour ago, blastertoyo said:

or in We Could Be’s case... most of them 

which album are you referring to? I feel like it could be any of the three given current speculation: Chromatica, ASIB, or Joanne

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 hour ago, NotGod said:

chile i dont know what yall thinking to yourselves but brooklyn nights hit hard 

Same! BN is a close second behind Future Love for me

ARTPOPster 1,319
7 hours ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

which album are you referring to? I feel like it could be any of the three given current speculation: Chromatica, ASIB, or Joanne

Honestly it’s better than many of the tracks on Chromatica and Joanne to me.

Since with the reference to Bad Romance, the likelihood of it being for ASIB is lower than the other two and it sounds much more like Diamond Heart than anything on Chromatica, I’m sticking with it originally belonging to the original Joanne concept. We Could Be>>> 95% of Joanne 

Popster to Popster 3,689
28 minutes ago, blastertoyo said:

Honestly it’s better than many of the tracks on Chromatica and Joanne to me.

Since with the reference to Bad Romance, the likelihood of it being for ASIB is lower than the other two and it sounds much more like Diamond Heart than anything on Chromatica, I’m sticking with it originally belonging to the original Joanne concept. We Could Be>>> 95% of Joanne 

Lyrically I think We Could Be could fit on Chromatica (I would have preferred it to Engima), but I think you are right. I hope Frankenstein(ed) is next....