Hello guys! :DD

Colorful

Hi, everyone! New member here! :classic_biggrin:

I just wanna say that I really like how positive this place is and how it gives us Little Monsters the safe space to discuss our fave and other issues openly and kindly! Everyone I met so far are so nice - thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :classic_love:

My ultimate faves are Gaga and Taylor. Nice to meet you guys! :happydance:

• paws up 9
  • hugs 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Gaming Leader 8,440

Welcome! 

Happy to know you feel safe and the warmth here, it's all real :classic_love:. We play games, talk charts, share music taste while sometimes (a lot) lightly dragging each others. Hope you stay for a while and enjoy your time. 

If you want to farm your growth, ask Payola queen @Delusional or I&A representative @BenG.

• lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,317
Just now, Lorde Von Kok said:

Welcome! 

Happy to know you feel safe and the warmth here, it's all real :classic_love:. We play games, talk charts, share music taste while sometimes (a lot) lightly dragging each others. Hope you stay for a while and enjoy your time. 

If you want to farm your growth, ask Payola queen @Delusional or I&A representative @BenG.

For your information, I&A stands for Investment and Algorithms, which is synonymous with Payola.

• thanks 1
  • lol 4

3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

@Colorful we are so happy to have you here and thanks for making an intro thread. If you need anything don’t hesitate to reach out to admin or the mod team.

You guys make me feel so speechless with the warmth and all! Thank you for making me feel so welcome and assured always! :classic_love:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,423
x3
3 hours ago, Miaou said:

Well ... cum ...

Reveal hidden contents

Jk welcome sweetie :romance:

3 hours ago, StormPulse said:

Whale cum to all!

3 hours ago, BenG said:

Your h*rniness knows no bounds :pillow: