Georgia senate seats

admin

Kindness Admin 6,892

Who else is watching tonight? I’m trying not to obsess because the results have been mildly positive so far.

Imagine if we take the senate :bradley:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/05/us/elections/results-georgia-runoffs.html

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 32,510

@admin totally watching! Have you seen the NYT needle?

Republicans have taken a narrow lead in the tabulated vote, but the Democrats are clear favorites in both races. The overwhelming majority of remaining votes are in the Atlanta metro area, and while the race remains competitive, there's no indication that the Republicans are poised to outperform expectations. The big Democratic vote left: the DeKalb County early vote. We expect these 170,000 votes to break for Ossoff by an 85-15 margin.

LOOKING REALLY GOOD WE TAKE THE SENATE OMG

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,689

Please let these predictions be true!

The implications for climate policy are HUGE among other things, it’s been a rough four years working in the sustainability field  :pillow:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

Last update from the NYT:

Georgia election officials have suggested we may not know final numbers until midday tomorrow, right around the time when Congress is scheduled to certify the presidential election. (Maybe get some rest?)

I think so. See y’all tomorrow. Hoping the needle is right predicting Ossoff with a >95% win probability New York Lol GIF by Lifetime

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Seems pretty much a sure thing popsters. I’m tired but am so happy. Ossoff might take some time, but it seems essentially certain.

Can’t wait for back to back presidencies of Stacey Abrams and AOC in my future life. 

Stacey Abrams Politician GIF

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2