Are There Other Potential Hit Songs On Chromatica?

JJ Monster

The Popster 53

Alice- Would have been a GREAT lead, but I'm not entirely sure how it would work as a third single (and clubs are still closed mostly and it's the most clear club song on the album). It would probs have solid streams assuming it gets playlisting, she would need to promote it tho :rip:

Sour Candy- On paper, the most obvious next single choice. Has the most Tik Tok appeal out of any song on the album and would have monster YouTube views. Radio wouldn't support it much but an organic hit is always better than a radio-driven hit so...

Replay- THEE surprise hit on the album. It's near universally seen as a album highlight and the creative production would help squash the narrative that Chromatica is basic/safe. Also has some Tik Tok potential

Babylon- the Haus Labs version with a feature or two (Cardi and Rina plz) would SMASH

1000 Doves- The piano version would go bare minimum 3x Platinum :zoom:

Everything else? OUT :kiss:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 371
5 hours ago, Blown Away said:

The album contained some minor hits, but no global smash sans Rain On Me.

• Alice would do good as a lead, but I'm not sure if it would be a good post-album single.
  • Free Woman would do good in some countries, like Australia and some European countries. I'd go with the UK, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland and maybe even France.
  • Fun Tonight wouldn't be a hit.
  • Plastic Doll would kill her career.
  • Sour Candy would have good video and Spotify streams, but radio wouldn't touch it.
  • Enigma would be a minor hit in Eastern Europe.
  • Replay could be a surprise hit.
  • Sine From Above wouldn't be a hit. The fact that the commercial does barely nothing says enough.
  • 1000 Doves could be an AC hit, ala Pink's Walk Me Home.
  • Babylon would be a club hit but a flop elsewhere.

I can see what your thinking and makes sense. I really think she really needs to release the Sophie work and Boys Noize on an album or ep whatever. Because that would be more of a Worldwide smash hit. It's more of a modern sound and keep going with the future. Because nostalgia doesn't make sense.

The Fame Popster 371
1 minute ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

How do we know this if we haven’t heard any of it yet. 

I'm only assuming, the reason is I'm going off from the Sophie's production from her previous albums like "Product". But who knows.

• paws up 1

Community Leader 2,817
9 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

1000 Doves realistically. Probably needs the remix treatment to make it more appealing, but the potential is there.

In my dreams it would be Plastic Doll.

TASTEEEEE PLASTIC DOLL!!!!!!

• yaas, gaga 1