The Last Post Wins - Round 2

Gone

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812

pa911-trio-1.png

Welcome to the FINAL round of voting! In case anyone is still confused on how voting works, I am going to attach the voting guidelines below.

*IVE INCLUDED ALL CONTESTANTS, INCLUDING ELIMINATED, IN THE TAG LIST! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BEING TAGGED AND PARTICIPATING IN VOTING ROUNDS, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL REMOVE YOU*

- Contestants entries will remain anonymous! This will help with favoritism.

- Contestants cannot vote for themselves unless the challenge allows it.

- When I post the survey link, I expect all of you to vote as well. Usernames must be entered in the poll so I can make sure no one is voting for themselves and so that we aren't getting random voters.

- Each IP address will only be allowed 1 VOTE per survey. This will help to make sure people are not using different usernames to vote.

- PROMOTION IS KEY, but not a requirement! I will do my best to get the forum to vote. During the 24-hr voting period, the more votes- the better! Posting the survey link in a status or somewhere else on the site WILL help encourage more votes. YOU CANNOT tell voters which trio is yours, this stops favoritism.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,864
x3
1 hour ago, BenG said:

pa911-trio-1.png

Welcome to the FINAL round of voting! In case anyone is still confused on how voting works, I am going to attach the voting guidelines below.

*IVE INCLUDED ALL CONTESTANTS, INCLUDING ELIMINATED, IN THE TAG LIST! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BEING TAGGED AND PARTICIPATING IN VOTING ROUNDS, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL REMOVE YOU*

- Contestants entries will remain anonymous! This will help with favoritism.

- Contestants cannot vote for themselves unless the challenge allows it.

- When I post the survey link, I expect all of you to vote as well. Usernames must be entered in the poll so I can make sure no one is voting for themselves and so that we aren't getting random voters.

- Each IP address will only be allowed 1 VOTE per survey. This will help to make sure people are not using different usernames to vote.

- PROMOTION IS KEY, but not a requirement! I will do my best to get the forum to vote. During the 24-hr voting period, the more votes- the better! Posting the survey link in a status or somewhere else on the site WILL help encourage more votes. YOU CANNOT tell voters which trio is yours, this stops favoritism.

the wait i was like : wtf where did i enter :S

Deactivated 14,311

@Grasim @Gypsy Guy Holland @Franch Toast @Dirkje @ChromaticRaccoon @... @Delusional @little legend @lavenderblondee @danwasd

Spoiler

Tag anyone else i may have forgot... I ain't keeping track of this mess!

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!! 

The first place prize is now being revealed. It is. 

Spoiler

Something to always remember me by!

• shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

• Gone unlocked this topic
  • Gone locked this topic