Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!

Dirkje

Moderator 4,653

Welcome to Guess The Member!

This is Season 1 and I'll be your host!

I'm gonna test how well you know your fellow popsters! Everyone can join! 

Game Q&A:
Q. How does it work?
A. Guess the member is a game you will guess who a round is about based on a story thats written.

Q. Who writes those stories?
A. You do! Send me the stories to me via a PM!

Q. How should a story look like?
The story must have at least 5 lines, and contains facts about you. You are not allowed to mention your name in the story. 
Note: The less people guesses it right, the more points you earn!

Q. How does a round look like? 
A. I post a story of a player. The rest of the players need to guess who wrote the story! Guesing happens in this thread!

I wil make sure every story will be seen. And to keep the game fun and exciting for everyone, including the last story there will be twists!

Q. What kind of twists can we expect?
A. Twists like a second chance, fake stories, etc! I will explain more about that later!

The point counting kinda depends on how many players sign up. So I will explain more about that later! At the end of the whole game, the player that earned the most points wins!

To give you guys some inspiration, I'll write a story about myself:

I'm a popster that lives in Europe, I live on my own with my bunny. Every Sunday I visit my parents who live close by. I also have a younger brother who lives on his own as well. During the week I dont do much, except for the Thursdays. Then I go to the care farm for daytime activities. 

If you guys have any questions, you can ask and I'll answer. If you feel like playing, sign up! You sign up by posting in the thread and PM me your story. You cannot play without PMing me your stroy. It doesnt have to be a long story, as long as its about you! At least 5 lines! The facts need to be true. 

Players of Season one: 
(during this stage of the game, people that sent their story are marked in green. )

1. Lorde Von Kok
2. Danwasd
3. Delusional
4. Little legend
5. admin
6. StormPulse
7. donatellab
8. Franch Toast
9. NYNJ Gypsy
10. Bakugo
11. NotDoctor
12. blankpaper
13. Grasim

I hope for 10-12 players. If all the spots are taken but still wanna play, thats fine! More spots can be made! Sign Ups stay open until I think I have a good amount of players and stories to start with!

GO! 

Important bonus information can be found here:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,842
x3

I'm a popster that lives in Europe, I live on my own with my bunny. Every Sunday I visit my parents who live close by. I also have a younger brother who lives on his own as well. During the week I dont do much, except for the Thursdays. Then I go to the care farm for daytime activities

The fact this could be any of us:dead:

• lol 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

I feel offended if this is the first name you have on mind when you are hearing about a dog on POPa911 

:snake:

I was just going by the Feud ranking. :abel_glow:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,782
Just now, Delusional said:

You should feel this way about FEUD too and decide not to compete - so I can finally snatch that no.1 next time. 

sorry luv i’m gonna destroy y’all xoxo joanne 

• lol 2

Moderator 4,653

Welcome everybody! Before round 1 starts and when all the spots are taken, I'll make an official game taglist :) 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, ... said:

i’m really bad at games but let me just try :fall:

Sure! I mean its all about having fun with your fellow popsters isnt it ;) 

For me as well as host!

• paws up 2

• Dirkje changed the title to Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!