Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!

Dirkje

Moderator 4,653
16 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Do we send out our guesses through DMs or comment them here? 

Guessing happens in the thread :)

Pop-a-911-ster 20,875
Just now, Dirkje said:

Guessing happens in the thread :)

But won’t it give away the answer if the only one who isn’t guessing is the user the story is about? Or can we guess when it’s our story to confuse others? 

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

So if it's our story, do we fake guess someone else? 

Yup! Since you want as less good answers as possible, maybe you can use it to mislead them into choosing someone else. There is where your game and tactics are!

• thanks 1

Moderator 4,653
3 minutes ago, donatellab said:

But won’t it give away the answer if the only one who isn’t guessing is the user the story is about? Or can we guess when it’s our story to confuse others? 

Yes it can be, but there is where the fun is in as player. You need to make sure you post your guess. Others could copy, but if thats a smart move, they will find out when I post the results

Moderator 4,653

Welcome in Round 1! 

As I said, I like to keep the atmosphere in the mood of the stories. And instead of standard posting the rounds, I like to take you all with me. To get into this story. The story that is called Guess the Member. Its written by me and not always to be taken seriously!

This is police station Popa911. This isn't just a regular police station, this is a school. Students learn to become a well trained police officer. My name is Dirkje, and I'm a teacher. Students in my class learn to read stories and find out who the stories are by. Because it is important, as a police officer to listen and hear the people. But they cant practice on real suspects. Instead, they practice on each other. Their homework was to write stories about themselves so the students can guess who it is by! I do have an assistant, her name is Lady Gaga. The students hand over their stories to Lady Gaga who decides which story will be put on first.

Are you guys ready?

ROUND 1

Story one:

I have lived in or traveled to 3 continents (North America, Europe, and Australia). My favorite toy when I was a child was a T-Rex dinosaur. Twice I've slept overnight in an airport. I advocate for organic farming practices. I live within walking distance from work/school. 

Who is this by? Post your guesses in this thread! Make sure you give the answer you think is right. 
Remember you have 24 hours from now on! GO!

@Lorde Von Kok@danwasd @Delusional@little legend @admin @StormPulse @donatellab @Franch Toast@NYNJ Gypsy @Bakugo @NotDoctor@blankpaper @Grasim @Breathin @lavenderblondee

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 4,653
2 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

@Dirkje I'm so sorry, had a crazy few days and couldn't get my story in time. I'd love to still play tho! :bradley:

You can play. Send me your story before round 2 is posted as that will be your last chance!

Good luck!

• Dirkje changed the title to Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 1 posted!
  • Dirkje changed the title to Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!