Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,689
4 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

Not you throwing me under the bus and me not being even a little suspicious :icant:

I'm a big flop

It was a big risk on my end! Could have gone either way. 

Popster to Popster 3,689
4 hours ago, Dirkje said:

Round 1 RESULTS!

In total 9 out of the 15 players guessed. Make sure to watch this thread! A correct guess will be rewarded in points!

This was the story:

I have lived in or traveled to 3 continents (North America, Europe, and Australia). My favorite toy when I was a child was a T-Rex dinosaur. Twice I've slept overnight in an airport. I advocate for organic farming practices. I live within walking distance from work/school. 

This was by @NYNJ Gypsy
Nynj Gypsy may explain herself but only if she feels like to. She did a very good job! As some players were simply too late, but out of those who did guess. Nobodu caught her! That means she earns 12 points! Congratulations!

Stay tuned as my next post is everything you need to know for Round 2!

@Lorde Von Kok@danwasd @Delusional@little legend @admin @StormPulse @donatellab @Franch Toast@NYNJ Gypsy @Bakugo @NotDoctor@blankpaper @Grasim @Breathin @lavenderblondee

Thanks! And sure I'll explain myself so you can get to know me better :classic_happy:

1. I reside in the US/North America, but have lived in Italy for two months, and visited Iceland and Australia (Brisbane and Cairns), as well as New Zealand (best trip ever)
  2. I was that child who wouldn't conform to gender norms and would bring a dinosaur to playdates rather than the latest barbie doll or disney princess :ohyes: 
  3. Yeah on that Australia/New Zealand trip, my sister convinced me that it would be best to camp out in the airport for an early flight  :mess:, and then later in the trip we missed a connecting flight :oops:
  4. I've mentioned a few times around the forum that I work in/am passionate about sustainability. My specific focus is agriculture so I find y'all's obsession with farming and payola hilarious and I knew I could use this to my advantage :oscar: 
  5. I currently work and take classes remotely and online, but I live less than 2 miles from my employer which is also a school

Looking forward to learning more about others (and making a lot of incorrect guesses too) :kiss:

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
3 minutes ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

Thanks! And sure I'll explain myself so you can get to know me better :classic_happy:

1. I reside in the US/North America, but have lived in Italy for two months, and visited Iceland and Australia (Brisbane and Cairns), as well as New Zealand (best trip ever)
  2. I was that child who wouldn't conform to gender norms and would bring a dinosaur to playdates rather than the latest barbie doll or disney princess :ohyes: 
  3. Yeah on that Australia/New Zealand trip, my sister convinced me that it would be best to camp out in the airport for an early flight  :mess:, and then later in the trip we missed a connecting flight :oops:
  4. I've mentioned a few times around the forum that I work in/am passionate about sustainability. My specific focus is agriculture so I find y'all's obsession with farming and payola hilarious and I knew I could use this to my advantage :oscar: 
  5. I currently work and take classes remotely and online, but I live less than 2 miles from my employer which is also a school

Looking forward to learning more about others (and making a lot of incorrect guesses too) :kiss:

Wow, you truly amaze me.

We might have a new reigning queen :bradley:@Delusional, move over :icant:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
5 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Wow, you truly amaze me.

We might have a new reigning queen :bradley:@Delusional, move over :icant:

I might have a few tricks up my sleeve from time to time but I'm mostly an unproblematic queen :crowned:

• paws up 2

• Dirkje changed the title to Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!