Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!

Dirkje

Moderator 4,653

First of all, I need to apologize about yesterday. I was just exhausted and went to sleep. I should have informed you all but I didnt. 

But I'm gonna continue and the next post will be the results!

Moderator 4,653

ROUND 2 Results

This was the story:

I was born on an island surrounded by the messy people I would come to know as my family. The years went by leaping from island to land and then back again. In each small town I filled my time with gummy bears, arcade games and eventually worshipping wresting. Eventually I fell in love, even though I'd later realize it wasn't everything I thought. These days my loves are split between Gaga, sweets and a bear named Perry.

This was by @admin! He wins 10 points as no one caught him. Congratulations!

And for everyone that are wondering, I decided to let @NYNJ Gypsy keep the 12 points as it wasnt her fault the point counting changed. 

Anyways, just stay tuned as next round will come soon!

@Lorde Von Kok @danwasd @Delusional @little legend @admin @StormPulse @donatellab @Franch Toast@NYNJ Gypsy @Bakugo @NotDoctor @A Little Monsterrr @blankpaper @Grasim 

• paws up 3
  • shook 3
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 4,653

ROUND 3

Lady Gaga: Again a tough round! Dirkje: Or it was Admin that came up with facts about him no one knew!
Lady Gaga: Let me give you all some advice: Always come up with a name! Even when you're not sure. You can be right per accident!

This is your story:

“I am a sometimes foolish user who has no clue what is going on half the time. I’m an active participant everywhere but the charts thread - too many horny people there. I’m probably the youngest person on the site”

Who is this by?

You have 24 hours to guess!

@Lorde Von Kok @danwasd @Delusional @little legend @admin @StormPulse @donatellab @Franch Toast@NYNJ Gypsy @Bakugo @NotDoctor @A Little Monsterrr @blankpaper @Grasim 

• Dirkje changed the title to Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 3 posted!
Popstanne 5,076
13 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

ROUND 3

Lady Gaga: Again a tough round! Dirkje: Or it was Admin that came up with facts about him no one knew!
Lady Gaga: Let me give you all some advice: Always come up with a name! Even when you're not sure. You can be right per accident!

This is your story:

“I am a sometimes foolish user who has no clue what is going on half the time. I’m an active participant everywhere but the charts thread - too many horny people there. I’m probably the youngest person on the site”

Who is this by?

You have 24 hours to guess!

My response is that this is @Delusional

• shook 1

• Dirkje changed the title to Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!