Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!

Dirkje

Moderator 4,653

The results and new round will come between 11 and 12pm gmt. This will happen each Tuesday because of real life :) 

Moderator 4,653

Round 1 RESULTS!

In total 9 out of the 15 players guessed. Make sure to watch this thread! A correct guess will be rewarded in points!

This was the story:

I have lived in or traveled to 3 continents (North America, Europe, and Australia). My favorite toy when I was a child was a T-Rex dinosaur. Twice I've slept overnight in an airport. I advocate for organic farming practices. I live within walking distance from work/school. 

This was by @NYNJ Gypsy
Nynj Gypsy may explain herself but only if she feels like to. She did a very good job! As some players were simply too late, but out of those who did guess. Nobodu caught her! That means she earns 12 points! Congratulations!

Stay tuned as my next post is everything you need to know for Round 2!

@Lorde Von Kok@danwasd @Delusional@little legend @admin @StormPulse @donatellab @Franch Toast@NYNJ Gypsy @Bakugo @NotDoctor@blankpaper @Grasim @Breathin @lavenderblondee

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 1/18/2021 at 5:07 PM, NYNJ Gypsy said:

ok i gave myself a time limit and I'm going to throw one out to left field and guess @NotDoctor sorry if it is not you but I couldn't rule you out among the known facts and I think you are an unsuspecting (organic) farmer ???

Not you throwing me under the bus and me not being even a little suspicious :icant:

I'm a big flop

Moderator 4,653

Some information inbetween

We are getting ready for round 2. And still two players did not send me their story. I have given many chances, but now I have no choice but to disqualify you. This is only fair towards the other players that did send me their story. I'm sorry I have to do this, but I hope you guys understand!

As the point counting is based on the amount of players, that will change too, As its way harder to get perfect score with more players. 

This is the new point counting:

0 right guesses: 10 points for you!
1 til 4 right guesses: 8 points
5 guesses: 6 points
6 til 10 guesses: 4 points
11 guesses: 2 points
12 guesses: 1 point
13 guesses: 0 points

This is the new game tag list:

@Lorde Von Kok @danwasd @Delusional @little legend @admin @StormPulse @donatellab @Franch Toast@NYNJ Gypsy @Bakugo @NotDoctor @A Little Monsterrr @blankpaper @Grasim 

• paws up 4

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, little legend said:

I hate this game:nicki_scream:

I know this game can be really hard. To cover this, I added those twists as 3rd way to earn a lot of points :) 

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 4,653

ROUND 2!

Lady Gaga: You guys think this excersize is that easy? How else would you be able to practice? The results show that this lesson is needed. We will continue until you get it!
Dirkje: Agreed! Lets see who wrote story two! 

This is the story:

I was born on an island surrounded by the messy people I would come to know as my family. The years went by leaping from island to land and then back again. In each small town I filled my time with gummy bears, arcade games and eventually worshipping wresting. Eventually I fell in love, even though I'd later realize it wasn't everything I thought. These days my loves are split between Gaga, sweets and a bear named Perry.

Who is this by? You get 24 hours to guess. Remember: Guessing too late, and you earn nothing! Also you are allowed to guess only once per round! Editing is not allowed, so think before you post! 

@Lorde Von Kok @danwasd @Delusional @little legend @admin @StormPulse @donatellab @Franch Toast@NYNJ Gypsy @Bakugo @NotDoctor @A Little Monsterrr @blankpaper @Grasim 

• paws up 1

• Dirkje changed the title to Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 2 posted!
Pop-a-911-ster 20,865

I’m a bit confused about the point counting. You reveal the correct user after each round, but won’t it be unfair to the user, whose story is the last one? So, if I’m the last one, and everyone knows that my story hasn’t been told yet, will I get 0 points, because everyone guesses it right? 

Moderator 4,653
6 minutes ago, donatellab said:

I’m a bit confused about the point counting. You reveal the correct user after each round, but won’t it be unfair to the user, whose story is the last one? So, if I’m the last one, and everyone knows that my story hasn’t been told yet, will I get 0 points, because everyone guesses it right? 

I understand what you say. I have solved this with the twists that are coming. They make that you are never really sure when the game ends. Also there will be moments players can earn a second chance! That someone is last cant be fixed, but with these twists it should be covered and make sure everyone has fair chances!

• thanks 3

Moderator 4,653

Update:

The leaderboard has been updated. You can find it in the recommended posts. Players that used to show interest in the game at some point are honored there. Because even if I had to disqualify, I really appreciate them signing up in the first place! 

• paws up 1

• Dirkje changed the title to Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!