Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!

Dirkje

Moderator 4,653

Because I dont want this game to take too long (so it doesnt lose its fun at the end), only one spot is left!

I will not be making more than 16 spots! Players that come too late are more than welcome to join season 2, and ofcourse they can watch!

• paws up 1

Moderator 4,653
23 minutes ago, ... said:

So I have to write a story about myself but make it hard to be guessed?

Yeah! And PM it to me. The story is the information the players get and need to guess who its about. The less people guess it right, the more points you get. But the facts must be true and really about you. 

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
23 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Because I dont want this game to take too long (so it doesnt lose its fun at the end), only one spot is left!

I will not be making more than 16 spots! Players that come too late are more than welcome to join season 2, and ofcourse they can watch!

I'll join if it's still available! 

• paws up 2

Moderator 4,653
2 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I'll join if it's still available! 

Congratulations! You take the last spot!

• yaas, gaga 1

• Dirkje changed the title to Guess The Member Season 1 | Sign Ups are closed!
Moderator 4,653

Game status:

Sign Ups are officially closed! Thank you all for showing interest and signing up! I'll do all I can to be a good host and give you some entertainment! 

If you are reading this and wanted to play: You are more than welcome to sign up for the next seasons in the future! You can still watch, which can be just as fun. From the stories I have already received, I can say you can get to know the popsters better!

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I have no clue what to write :icant: I thought we were writing about other people 

I am a dog. I am an OAMH. I have 5000 IG followers. I love ARUTW and hate Stupid Flop. I want to overthrow @admin.

• lol 2

Moderator 4,653

Dear players!

Here is some more information about the game. Information I couldnt share while the sign ups were still open!

Point counting:

There will be 3 ways to earn points during the whole game. 

Way 1: Guessing
Each round will be about a player. I'll be picking stories randomly but make sure everybody gets at least one round! Per round you are allowed to guess once. You will get 24 hours to guess. This will never change! This is my way to give everyone fair chances no matter where you live in the world. Also to make sure you dont have to be active 24/7 for Guess The Member. The remaining time after guessing is meant for you to do other stuff in the forums or real life but also for the fun comments. 

If you guess it right in time, you earn 1 point.
Are you wrong or too late? You earn 0 points!

Way 2: Through the stories
If the round is about you, here is where it can get serious! This is the point when I say that the harder your story is to guess, the more points you earn! Here is the system:

0 right guesses: 12 points for you!
1 til 4 right guesses: 10 points
5 guesses: 8 points
6 til 10 guesses: 6 points
10 til 13 guesses: 3 points
14 gesses: 2 points
15 guesses: 0 points

Way 3: Bonus rounds
There will be bonus rounds during the game. When they will be, I wont say. You will have to be sharp enough to see!

There could be fake stories, a mistery guest, second chances.

Fake stories: These are stories I just made up. Could be about me, or about nobody.
These are tricky! If you think the story is fake and it is fake you earn 5 bonus points! If you think its a fake story and it isnt, you lose 5 points from your total score! If its a fake story but think it isnt, nothing happens. 

Mistery guests: A mistery guest will be a story about a popster that didnt sign up! I will pick someone randomly and ask friendly if they like to become a mistery guest. 
If you think its a mistery guest and thats right you earn 5 bonus points. If you know who the mistery guest is and its right you earn 15 bonus points!
But also here: if you think its a mistery guest when it isnt, you lose 5 points. 

Second chances: It is possible your story is one of the first stories posted. Everybody got you, 0 points earned. And now? It still wont mean you have no chance! During the game there will be a few moments you earn a second chance. If its a second chance round, you can earn the right to send me your second story. It will never happen you get 2 rounds in a row, your oldest story will be posted first!

Thats it for now. If more information is needed, I will tell you when the moment is there!

Here is the official Game tag list for this season:

@Lorde Von Kok @danwasd @Delusional @little legend @admin @StormPulse @donatellab @... @NYNJ Gypsy @Bakugo @NotDoctor @A Little Monsterrr @blankpaper @Grasim @Breathin @lavenderblondee

The first round starts Monday 18th of January. If you want me to start earlier, make sure I have your story! Thats all you can do to let the game start sooner. If you already sent me yours, maybe the just given information makes you wanna change or edit. Thats fine! Everybody can edit your story until the first round is posted! 

• yaas, gaga 5

Moderator 4,653
20 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I have no clue what to write :icant: I thought we were writing about other people 

In the OP I put an example, maybe it helps you!

• paws up 1

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

So the point is to make sure no one guesses your story? 

Yes! But it has to be about you and everything is true. So there is your challenge, but a good outcome will be rewarded!

• Dirkje changed the title to Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!