Ariana Grande "34+35" ft Megan Thee Stallion & Doja OUT TONIGHT

SLAG

Kindness Admin 6,892

Normally this might just end the pop world, but everyone is too busy waiting in line to get their driver's license to pay too much attention, tbh.

• lol 1

The remix is ok, but I think they needed to transition into Doja Cat and Megan's verse better. It felt rushed. Maybe some adlibs a bit before their verse started. Megans lyricism was good but her voice felt like it was too loud over the instrumental. It just felt underwhelming a bit, but maybe it'll grow on me. Let me know what y'all think!

1 minute ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I liked Doja’s part Megan feels a little out of place on a beat like this but maybe her part will grow on me. :bunny:

It's seriously underproduced and poorly mastered. Doja's verse sounds like it was recorded on a 2008 MacBook

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,319
30 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I liked Doja’s part Megan feels a little out of place on a beat like this but maybe her part will grow on me. :bunny:

Doja was originally supposed to be on the song anyway so her part was already written, idk why they just slapped Meghan on last minute 

Edited by blastertoyo

Listen to this remix. It's a lot better, and his singing isn't significantly louder than the instrumental, or sounds underproduced.

• thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Now I can’t un-hear the lack of quality...:mess:

and he kept the bridge. Its strange how an independent artist remixed a song better than the artist herself. This had so much potential but literally, if you copied and pasted Doja Cat rapping this verse on her instagram live onto the instrumental, and edited it on beat, it would sound like how the offical version sounds. Ariana should make nasty the third single with the body party by ciara sample that went viral on tiktok. Second #1 from Positions confirmed.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,798
4 hours ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

:icant: « I want that 69 without Tekashi » :icant:

:bradley: « They hear the clapping, but we not applauding » :bradley:

:lesson: « b*ch, let me get cute » :lesson:

:witch-laugh: « This :unamused: good for ya health, call it superfood » :witch-laugh:

just listened to it. AMAZING!

• yaas, gaga 1