Gaga Twitter: GOODBYE COVID, HELLO DANCING”

SLAG

• SLAG changed the title to Gaga Twitter: GOODBYE COVID, HELLO DANCING”

Not being petty, but NZ did this many many many months ago, probably by July or September but she never noticed us:katy: my country's a flop anyway, Chromatica stopped charting after 9 weeks

Edited by thetea
  • hugs 1

Deactivated 14,311
8 minutes ago, thetea said:

Not being petty, but NZ did this many many many months ago, probably by July or September but she never noticed us:katy: my country's a flop anyway, Chromatica stopped charting after 9 weeks

Doesn’t NZ have more cases now? 

Just now, Bakugo said:

Doesn’t NZ have more cases now? 

Theres like two in the north island. We haven't had any community transmitted cases until today, only people coming in from overseas. They have to stay in a hotel for two weeks but I don't know the full story but someone didnt follow the rules and spread it to the community I think. 2 people got it. We didn't have it for many many months before this. I have family in Australia, they live in Brisbane and they were telling me about all the panic buying for A 3 DAY LOCKDOWN. Did your city experience any panic buying?

21 minutes ago, SLAG said:

“Replay” playing in an Australian club

If only she would come back to NZ and Australia. She hasn't been to NZ since 2012 for the BTW ball

• hugs 2

Deactivated 14,311
5 minutes ago, thetea said:

Theres like two in the north island. We haven't had any community transmitted cases until today, only people coming in from overseas. They have to stay in a hotel for two weeks but I don't know the full story but someone didnt follow the rules and spread it to the community I think. 2 people got it. We didn't have it for many many months before this. I have family in Australia, they live in Brisbane and they were telling me about all the panic buying for A 3 DAY LOCKDOWN. Did your city experience any panic buying?

We had the same in Adelaide a while back and IT WAS LITERALLY THAT!!! It was a mess!  

2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

We had the same in Adelaide a while back and IT WAS LITERALLY THAT!!! It was a mess!  

It was OK in NZ, no one was panic buying toilet paper and other essential items but people were panic buying flour!! Like um, I had to go to a dairy / convenience store to find a bag of flour and it was $7 for a 500g bag