Do You Still Use The Little Monsters App?

JJ Monster

The Fame Popster 371

As we know the app was launched in 2012 almost 10 years. I remember hearing the app crashed in 2016 and it changed.

I've been using the app since early 2018 and I still use the app everyday. The app is still fun to use but since using it there's less people

but new people now and then and she hasn't post it anything on there in a year. My question is what was the reason you guys stopped using it?

And what do you guys think will happen in the future with the app?

Little Monsters by Places App, Inc                        Little monsters lady gaga app - www.btmponsel.com   

The Fame Popster 428

When it switched to app format it would always crash on my phone so I stopped using it. Not that I really used it a ton before, it was always so messy and people re-posted what Gaga said on twitter and stuff anyway

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371
2 hours ago, LaLa said:

When it switched to app format it would always crash on my phone so I stopped using it. Not that I really used it a ton before, it was always so messy and people re-posted what Gaga said on twitter and stuff anyway

Yeah sometimes the app is a pain in a a** to use.

• paws up 1

Moderator 4,653

No, not anymore. The best memory I have from this app/site is that I used to have a friend that was really talented in drawing. I used to help her sharing them as she used lm.com to spread them. :)