First Sour Candy live performance without Gaga

boobatella

ARTPOPster 2,173

Ok but like imagine how awesome it would’ve been if after the big robot head singing Gaga’s first chorus sang the first chorus, THEN Gaga BROKE through the screen while holding onto a wire and started singing the “I might be messed up” and onwards part live! :cupcake:

Spoiler

But either way, this is still awesome! 🔥🔥🔥

Edited by ProjectJoanne
  • paws up 3

Kindness Admin 6,892

Omg I can’t see this video. Is it good? I’ll search the Tube tomorrow for a video I can watch over here. 

A Popster Is Born 12,073
5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Unpopular opinion: they did better without Gaga.

At the same time, wished she was there.

How can you say they did better without Gaga when you don’t even know what it could’ve been with Gaga? :katy:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

First of all, fixed. :katy: 

Secondly, what I meant was they didn’t need her present for it to be a good performance. Also it could have been strictly a BLACKPINK song. :katy:

Finally, before quoting me, at least read what I said instead of getting offended. :katy:

Stop correcting people when they say “gurl”, “sis”, etc. You’re in a gay community. Deal with it.

You said they did better without Gaga. This implies that a performance with Gaga would have been lesser.

You’re coming in here being provocative then belittling others. What’s the issue? It smells rotted.

• paws up 5
  • thanks 2

Deactivated 14,311

We as LGBT+ community demand respect of  the pronouns of our members can we also respect when a member of the straight community (and proven ally of us all here in this forum) would like to be referred to as he/him and sir. It isn’t that hard.

I don’t see how Twitters clarification on his original post was provocative at all? It is his opinion. It wasn’t rude or anything. He just said Blackpink shined on their own without Gaga. It wasn’t making the show about Gaga... 

• paws up 2

25 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I’m not gonna debate over a statement I said was an unpopular opinion. Plus I’m entitled to the same respect.

K! Respect goes both ways. You said something controversial then backtracked and it still doesn’t make sense. Then you talked down to someone. Telling someone to “at least read what you said” is rude.

I think it’s clear that when gays say “girl,” sis,” “bïtch,” we’re not being serious, and isn’t the quite the same as misgendering someone. So for you to “correct” people every single time is a little tiresome. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,702
1 hour ago, admin said:

Omg I can’t see this video. Is it good? I’ll search the Tube tomorrow for a video I can watch over here. 

Unfortunately all the videos have been taken down due to copyright. It was good, Gaga’s parts sounded a bit weird or distorted tho

4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

“Respect goes both ways” but me asking for the same respect is “tiresome” – Noted. 

I also made it clear in my initial post that its an unpopular opinion. Cause I knew someone was gonna take what I said the wrong way. I will be man enough to apologize to both @ProjectJoanne @Daphne Guinness for my comment coming off rude or triggering and be done with it.

Lol not at all what I said. You’re rude but correct people when they playfully address you with feminine words. Bye. Tired of the condescending act.

• paws up 1
  • lol 1