How did you discover popa911.com

ice bear

The Fame Popster 318

i've seen a lot of familiar faces around, some that i haven't seen in a long time, so i'm curious about how did you discover this site?

as for me, @ProjectJoanne made a thread "over there" and i followed the address lol, so thanks for that :crowned:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Banned 550

I was in the HausofGaga discord server when the drama about Doot and Twitter was going down. I noticed that their profile photos on GGD were gone, then later I noticed KatieJudasGaga4's was too. I sorta mindlessly googled her username and this amazing site came up!

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop visitors

I remember finding it on SatanDaily, but I didn't make a username. I was just happy that the old chartsters found a new home and I checked in once in a while. Then I created an account when I realized everyone cool was coming over!

@Drkitten introduced me to some people who were talking about it. I was pretty hesitant to join tbh, I was like "ok well that'll probably be cute for a week. But it's not like I can use the other Gaga centric forum. Plus there's a lot of people here I remember from there that can't use it either. I hope it works out here.