Cardi B - "Up" (Song + Video) OUT NOW

PopEmergency

I'm so excited for this. I hope it's not overly sexual, and I'm excited to hear her comeback. I wish I could afford her cd's and vinyls but I can't. Cardi always has the best, high budget music videos. So my expectations are high

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,065
3 minutes ago, thetea said:

I'm so excited for this. I hope it's not overly sexual, and I'm excited to hear her comeback. I wish I could afford her cd's and vinyls but I can't. Cardi always has the best, high budget music videos. So my expectations are high

still waiting for my signed WAP vinylΒ :katy_pie:

+ it seems to be a scam, faulty vinyls, autopen signature... preorder was in augustΒ :pillow:

i hope she drops the video on friday as well

Super Bowl Ok GIF by Pepsi

7 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

still waiting for my signed WAP vinylΒ :katy_pie:

+ it seems to be a scam, faulty vinyls, autopen signature... preorder was in augustΒ :pillow:

i hope she drops the video on friday as well

Super Bowl Ok GIF by Pepsi

Those signed vinyls are garbage. They are all auto penned but it's becoming the standard now especially with mustin and ariana doing it for SWU. The vinyls are pretty though, i've seen the videos. What a poor time to release, she has almost no chance for a #1 debut

1 minute ago, SLAG said:

She opened quotes to mention the name of the song but didn’t close (β€œUp).

oh this. Now that you've said it, I can't unsee it. I don't get how her team could make an error like this for a song announcement. Now the song title will be confusing for people

• paws up 2

I hope Cardi gets that #1 She actually has a fanbase, so they can buy it to increase her chance of hitting #1

Kindness Admin 6,892
3 hours ago, thetea said:

I hope Cardi gets that #1 She actually has a fanbase, so they can buy it to increase her chance of hitting #1

I assume she'll take it, if it slays, which it probably will.

Excited.

• paws up 1

• PopEmergency changed the title to Cardi B - Up (MV Teaser, Song + Video tonight)

it's good. not as good was WAP but it has the potential to grow on me. it has the same piano type beat that "money" had but it's less aggressive and not as loud

• paws up 1

• SLAG changed the title to Cardi B - "Up" (Song + Video) OUT NOW