Idk what to do

MiKEY

The Fame Popster 484

U don’t know what to sa- 

just kidding I’m real confused

so there’s this guy (let’s call him Max).

so we started chatting in early 2019 but somehow we lost each other at the end of 2019. yesterday i randomly replied to one of his Snapchat stories and he didn’t remember who I was. He is very kind but still my fears kick in and I don’t know how to react. Today I showed him our last chat from 2019 and he replied: didn’t seem to be that interesting. 
I was like: ok 🥲

after that I searched his IG and followed him and he followed back but what now? I don’t dare to text him cause maybe he’ll think that I’m a weird stalker or something, if I don’t text he might think that he’s bothering me. So my fears and insecurities are kicking in again. I’m afraid to be not good enough, to be either too intrusive or being kinda disinterested (what I’m not). Also I fear that he’s might “too good looking” for me. 
Help I’m so confused :(  

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,833
x3

didn’t seem to be that interesting

kinda rude. But the point is that he is not interested, you should respect that and move on. You deserve better either way

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 3,889

I'm not digging that he said "didn't seem to be been interesting"

:dead:

You deserve better than that. I'd say it's best to move on, he doesn't seem to be worth it and not worth any type of rejection you may feel.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

Okay baby, let's go back to the start.

You shouldn't doubt yourself for no man, ever. You need someone who will treat you right and who will be interested in you. He doesn't seem interested, and that's fine. Too bad for him, and move on. You have other things to do, to create, to love and to grow with. Ain't no time you're gonna waste on doubting yourself, panicking and stuff. Just be yourself, do your thang, be a cute hoe on your IG, and that's it. The ones destined to change you and to be with you will show up at one point, you just have to wait and take care of yourself.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Honestly, he seems both rude and uninterested in general. I think it's always possible something will click and work out unexpectedly, but I wouldn't really exert to much energy to do so. You've made it clear you have some type of interest by replying to SC, showing your old chats and following him. If there is anything there, he'll make the next move. I second @Lorde Von Kokthat it's not worth wasting your time or pining. 

Also, you're beautiful and don't ever doubt yourself on that.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

The Fame Popster 477

Nothing such as "too good looking" exists.

But for your own peace of mind I would rather forget about the guy, better to move on earlier. Love is like sh*t, if you have to force it it's probably diarrhea.

Edited by Kattys
  • paws up 1

Banned 550
2 hours ago, MiKEY said:

U don’t know what to sa- 

just kidding I’m real confused

so there’s this guy (let’s call him Max).

so we started chatting in early 2019 but somehow we lost each other at the end of 2019. yesterday i randomly replied to one of his Snapchat stories and he didn’t remember who I was. He is very kind but still my fears kick in and I don’t know how to react. Today I showed him our last chat from 2019 and he replied: didn’t seem to be that interesting. 
I was like: ok 🥲

after that I searched his IG and followed him and he followed back but what now? I don’t dare to text him cause maybe he’ll think that I’m a weird stalker or something, if I don’t text he might think that he’s bothering me. So my fears and insecurities are kicking in again. I’m afraid to be not good enough, to be either too intrusive or being kinda disinterested (what I’m not). Also I fear that he’s might “too good looking” for me. 
Help I’m so confused :(  

Gonna be blunt here: he's not interested. If he was, he would've replied with something like a heart emoji or a "yeah, that was nice." to the Snapchat

People follow all sorts of people on Instagram, I've gotten completely random adds, so his following you back is probably just a courtesy, which is what I'd do if someone followed me.

I'd let it be

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1