Daddy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daddy changed the title to Dua Lipa - “we’re good” out February 11th
5 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

OT:

Thank you Dua, I love you! My birthday is Feb 12th so I'll take it as an early bday gift!

When she announced the new single the first person that came to my mind was you @Dirkje I’m so happy for you

Edited by Grasim
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 4,653
1 hour ago, blue said:

I’d be here for yearly Dua albums. The new Rihanna :ohhh:

Agreed! And if she continues walking this road. Which would mean stepping out of her comfortzone every new era, she will climb even higher!

5 hours ago, Grasim said:

i'm so hyped for this. the cover is okay, but i LOVED the blonde streak at the front she did. I wish she would do that again. Seems like everyone is releasing in February except gaga:katy: hopefully she can get her first #1 with this

• thanks 1

Moderator 4,653
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Fans: You’re not taking time to actually quarantine-

Dua: 

While I dont support her going on vacation at all.

What I do love about her, is she's constantly thinking outside of the box. How she's hiring a stage where she did Studio 2054 but also sent tons of performances to TV shows and award shows. With that she said, yes I can! Even when I have to be a little more creative. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
1 minute ago, Dirkje said:

While I dont support her going on vacation at all.

What I do love about her, is she's constantly thinking outside of the box. How she's hiring a stage where she did Studio 2054 but also sent tons of performances to TV shows and award shows. With that she said, yes I can! Even when I have to be a little more creative. 

I agree, while constantly going out, she’s also putting so much work into the FN era, and that part really pays off, I just hope she’s trying to be safer from now on at least :gagatree:

• yaas, gaga 2

• Daddy changed the title to Dua Lipa - “we’re good” out Now