My first “Unmuted Zoom Call” Experience

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

Just had my first “Unmuted Experience” in my choir class accidentally blasting this video :rip:

Out of nowhere I just hear the teacher say “Dyllan what are you listening to?”

I look up, see I’m unmuted, and say “Oh sorry I’m just listening to some drama.” And turn off my mic and the video.

She goes “Yeah these guys are also listening to some drama called their teacher.💀💀💀💀

80 students just heard some unnecessary Trisha x Jeffree drama for a minute 💀

I hope most people found it funny, luckily it was more on the Trisha Paytas side than the Tana side which I’m lucky happened :dead:

Well now I can say that I’ve had my first Unmuted Experience and it was watching a drama video, how delightful :gagatree:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

It’s either lie and say I was watching TV and be boring or tell the truth and make it more interesting :billie:

Wow you took that well! Glad you can laugh about it now. I would have been blushing up a storm :mess: This is literally my worst nightmare in this Zoom era :dead:

Spoiler

Did you see this a week or so back?

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
11 minutes ago, NYNJ Nights said:

Wow you took that well! Glad you can laugh about it now. I would have been blushing up a storm :mess: This is literally my worst nightmare in this Zoom era :dead:

Reveal hidden contents

Did you see this a week or so back?

It’s one of mine too but I got it off pretty easy considering it was just some Jeffree x Trisha drama 💀💀💀

Also omg that video is me, I would do that but have it be on purpose :billie:

• lol 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Iconic. I remember in college we had to take some religious courses and I was in this REALLY AWFUL class where this very old priest told us gays and women who have abortions were DEFINITELY going to Hell and he'd force us to debate it from "God's side". 

Anyway, it was the WORST, but I had just got my first iPhone and wondered if a video would play if I had the sound switch off :sweat:. So I queued up Bad Romance and it BLARED in the middle the class. Thankfully, he was so old, he couldn't understand what was happening and just moved on :katy_pie:.

• lol 3