ItsGenuineGuy09

So... Is that?   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Chromatica era over?

• Yes, it has been since October
    • No! More is coming

A Popster Is Born 11,846

Poll included

On the one hand, seeing everything that has gone on I'm thinking this era is just like artpop except good PR and a Grammy. There's big gaps, rumours of an EP, but then Gaga dyes her hair dark and a jazz album looms. Commercially the era wasn't that big of a hit either - it did well but came and went and past day one the album/singles never had any sort of stability. 

On the other hand, interviews and some statements seem to suggest there's more. The SOPHIE songs, the tour still to be completed, Oreo competition. 

Thoughts? 

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,846
8 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Probably... I just need tour cancellation to finally end this agony :rip:

Don't do this :bradley:I imagine how good it'd have been had it not been abandoned... Clubs open, Sour Candy mv, ROM at 600m streams by now... A remix album... 

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

Absolutely. I really had hopes with the lavender hair, but we would of had something by now. I think it's a safe assumption she's checked out music wise and is focusing on other things. Good for her. 

It just pains me that this had to happen with the Chromatica era of all eras :bradley: The visuals we could of had keep me up at night :bradley:

• hugs 1
  • sad 1

The Fame Popster 477
10 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

It just pains me that this had to happen with the Chromatica era of all eras :bradley: The visuals we could of had keep me up at night :bradley:

Same... I recently came back to listening a lot of Chromatica, it's been one year but I feel the same nostalgia like with ARTPOP...

• paws up 1

The Popster 162
2 hours ago, Twitter said:

Yes its over. Usually the official era is over after the tour but in this case TCB is unlikely to happen.

spacer.png

But Gaga usually acknowledges when an era has come to an end. And every member of the haus was still pretty much teasing the journey is going to continue, and we have confirmation on a Vinyl re-release. I think the silence is due to playing tour by ear; but with or without tour I think there will be a proper send off for the era. It only makes sense imo

A Popster Is Born 11,846
10 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

But Gaga usually acknowledges when an era has come to an end. And every member of the haus was still pretty much teasing the journey is going to continue, and we have confirmation on a Vinyl re-release. I think the silence is due to playing tour by ear; but with or without tour I think there will be a proper send off for the era. It only makes sense imo

This is the type of faith we need! 

Kindness Admin 6,892

I'm sticking with not over yet, even though it seems less and less likely. But I think they're going to try and do the tour and maybe do some promo around then. It might just be US dates tho.

A Popster Is Born 11,846
16 minutes ago, admin said:

I'm sticking with not over yet, even though it seems less and less likely. But I think they're going to try and do the tour and maybe do some promo around then. It might just be US dates tho.

Yes or possibly just a UK date.. Surely they know that the era has been quite uneventful so want to give fans a send off - especially as apparently there was going to be a well thought out rollout including Japan visit and more music. Lettuce pray :love:

It's over. Next 'era' this year is jazz album + next actress project aka Gucci 

LG7 coming in the next couple of years.

That said I'm sure Lady Gaga never stopped working on new music. SO hopefully we won't have that long time until next solo era.

Edited by monketsharona

However if she miraculously ever see the light and decides Chromatica needs a bit of life, I just hope she'll make a special livestream concert for all of us to get performances of all the album tracks and making up the total lack of content this 'era'

Though there's no point of releasing new singles / music video one year after the release date, unless it's brand new tracks.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 11,846
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

However if she miraculously ever see the light and decides Chromatica needs a bit of life, I just hope she'll make a special livestream concert for all of us to get performances of all the album tracks and making up the total lack of content this 'era'

Though there's no point of releasing new singles / music video one year after the release date, unless it's brand new tracks.

I want brand new tracks.... A Dua Cardi collab hihihi 

I mean for sure she will do a wrap up at some point, with tour still not cancelled. Even if they cancel it, they’ll give fans a gift of some sort. But it doesn’t mean the era is on.
That ship sailed the day it touched the water. :leap:

Edited by GreekGod
  • sad 1