Chromatica Ball in London probably postponed

boobatella

Pop-a-911-ster 20,673

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium has announced new dates for the Guns N Roses shows which were scheduled for 1st/2nd July. The show's have been moved to 2022. When will Gaga's team announce that the tour is postponed?

i dont think anyone expected it to actually happen. the covid situation probably wont be much better by july, so its not even like we needed confirmation for the cancellation. hope we get an online concert or something though<3

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Postponed?

Most likely cancelled.

yeah true, will they move it to 2022 or what? i highly doubt it.

however i still have faith there might be an online concert or something of the sort 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

This tour just isn't happening, which truly sucks. I think our only hope at this point is a brief revamped Enigma.

Like @gagaschickens said, I really wish she would of done an online concert like BP or Dua. I think we had so many possible visuals that just all got totally swept away. 

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,889
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

That would have the smartest thing tbh. Her and her team is known to be so innovative, I’m surprised they weren’t ahead of this concept of virtual concerts.

This. From canceled coachella, to her canceled Jimmy Kimmel performance, it sounds like a ton of wasted content that they just chose to never release. A one and done online concert experience would of been a nice send off to the era, imo. Now it feels like an era that never actually existed.

• shook 1

Popstanne 5,076
1 hour ago, lavenderblondee said:

This. From canceled coachella, to her canceled Jimmy Kimmel performance, it sounds like a ton of wasted content that they just chose to never release. A one and done online concert experience would of been a nice send off to the era, imo. Now it feels like an era that never actually existed.

What is the cancelled Jimmy Kimmel performance? I don't think I've heard about that. (That's not the drive-in concert with Ari is it?)

Popstanne 5,076
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

When she went on Jimmy Kimmel to talk about Covid she was supposed to perform too

Same happened with Jimmy fallon I believe 

I had no clue. The letdowns. (I guess she didn't want to overshadow her mission of fundraising.) 

Popster to Popster 3,889
38 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

What is the cancelled Jimmy Kimmel performance? I don't think I've heard about that. (That's not the drive-in concert with Ari is it?)

Was it Jimmy Kimmel or was it Fallon?

I thought it was said that that they had filmed a ROM performance (and iirc, Gaga sang another song or there was another performance in it's entirety?) and it was supposed to be aired at a later date to the BLM protests, and then....never saw the light of day. :dead:

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 428
2 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

Like @gagaschickens said, I really wish she would of done an online concert like BP or Dua. I think we had so many possible visuals that just all got totally swept away. 

In my heart of hearts, I'm still hoping that the delay in announcing the cancellation is because they want to have a virtual concert of some sort ready to annonce alongside to take some of the sting out. Chromatica deserves a proper send off

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,889
18 minutes ago, LaLa said:

In my heart of hearts, I'm still hoping that the delay in announcing the cancellation is because they want to have a virtual concert of some sort ready to annonce alongside to take some of the sting out. Chromatica deserves a proper send off

It really does deserve SOMETHING, and I hope a virtual concert could happen. I need to see her performing every song :bradley:

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371

I'm sorry to say, I knew it wasn't going to happen. In fact last year when they announced they postponed the tour and I still knew it wasn't going to happen. The best thing she can do is to do a Chromatica Ball: Virtual Concert in the stadium with no audience or only health care workers that are already vaccinated and socially distance.